Since Shavuot (Pentecost), God’s voice and presence has been very gentle and kind with His goodness being emphasized. If you have ever felt a gentle goodness love connection, you know how settling it is.
Goodness is one of the fruits of the Spirit, which His people should be exhibiting at all times in all situations; because these fruits are a constant flow within each believer, as you allow yourself to be taught by the Holy Spirit.
When Moses asked to see YHVH’s glory, God responded: “I will make all My GOODNESS pass before you, and I will proclaim the name of the Lord before you. I will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion” (Exodus 33:19). The LORD then revealed the solidifying factor of goodness that goes with His glory: “Here is a place by Me, and you shall stand on the rock” (Exodus 33:20). Even though God tells Moses you shall stand steadfastly on the Rock, a few verses later we see the LORD descending in a cloud, standing with Moses and proclaiming His Name YHVH (Exo. 34:5). When we are in the place by Him, we are standing in The Name. This is where He stands with us and we stand with Him, which is an immovable stance in Christ.
On the day when King David was delivered from the hand of his enemies and the hand of Saul, the Psalmist of Israel spoke the words of this song:
“ 2 The Lord is my ROCK and my fortress and my deliverer; 3 The God of my strength, in whom I will trust; My shield and the horn of my salvation, My stronghold and my refuge; My Savior, You save me from violence. 4 I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised; So shall I be saved from my enemies. … 32 For who is God, except the Lord [YHVH]? And who is a ROCK, except our God? 33 God is my strength and power, And He makes my way perfect. 34 He makes my feet like the feet of deer, And sets me on my high places. 35 He teaches my hands to make war, So that my arms can bend a bow of bronze. 36 You have also given me the shield of Your salvation; Your GENTLENESS has made me great” (2 Samuel 22:2-4, 32-36 NKJV).
Life can be a battle. It can be so difficult, even overwhelming. But…God… there is a Rock that is higher than you and any circumstances you find yourself in. Right there in the place where you are being hard pressed is His gentle and kind goodness. Turn to Him. Ask the Lord to be able to see His glory wherever you find yourself. Then, be encouraged as you recall King David’s song that recounts that stabilizing factor of God’s gentleness that made him great.
May you and yours tap into the gentle goodness of God’s glory that’s being released in this hour!
Give em heaven!!!
Written June 1, 2023 Sapphire Throne Ministries – Robin Main. Copyrighted – If you are going to copy this, please copy it right by giving attributions to this source. Blessings!
• Ascension Manual book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188511
• Understanding the Order of Melchizedek: Complete Series book => https://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Order-Melchizedek-Robin-Main/dp/0998598240/
• MEL GEL Study Guide book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188538/
• MEL GEL Study Guide: Volume 2 book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0998598232/
• Set of Hebrew Living Letter Flash Cards => https://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/flashcards
• Blazing New Wine of Hanukkah: Bridal Restoration of DNA book => https://www.amazon.com/Blazing-New-Wine-Hanukkah-Understanding-ebook/dp/B010MHNZMK/
• SANTA-TIZING: What’s wrong with Christmas and how to clean it up book => https://www.amazon.com/SANTA-TIZING-Whats-wrong-Christmas-clean/dp/1607911159/
PHOTO by Paul Zizka Photography