Just as believers don’t give over their children to darkness, deception and witchcraft without a fight, so is it with the things that have a righteous real (i.e., God created) root to them, like light, sound, color, frequency, mystics and mysticism.
As kings and priests of the Order of Melchizedek, we are called to restore all things. My mentor – Nancy Coen – teaches, that if there is a righteous root to something, then our job is to untwist the “slight” twisting of the righteous real.
Priests forever restore all things. We restore all things that can be restored. Certain things are demonic in origin; therefore, they will be judged by God Himself and done away with. Try not to judge too quickly what God will judge, or not. After all, He is the Judge of all the earth (Genesis 18:25). If one does a cursory view of “mysticism” and “mystics,” you will discover that they both can, and will, be redeemed (restored to its righteous state). The word “mystic” comes from the Latin “mysticus,” which means “of mysteries.” Of course, any demonic elements will be judged and done away with; but “mysteries” originated with God and are of God. Please refer to REDEMPTION OF THE MYSTIC => https://sapphirethroneministries.wordpress.com/2017/12/23/redemption-of-the-mystic/.
The early Christian Church has a rich and godly mystic heritage from ecstatic visions of the soul’s mystical union with God to simple prayerful contemplation of Holy Scripture (i.e., Lectio Divina). Christian mystics from the 1st century include Yeshua (Jesus), John the Baptist, the Apostle Paul, the Apostle John, et cetera and that’s simply the beginning of our godly Christian Mystic (Mysticism) heritage => https://www.facebook.com/SapphireThroneMinistries/photos/a.436008649804968/2157417077664108/?type=3&theater.
We have St. Francis of Assisi from the 12th century who was a Christian Mystic. We have Julian of Norwich and Catherine of Siena from the 14th century… Joan of Arc from the 15th century… Teresa of Avila and John of the Cross from the 16th century… Madame Guyon… A.A. Allan… etc … etc… etc… A google search of “Christian mystics” will give you greater details.
Please do not be too quick to judge. Lay your own understanding on God’s Altar and simply ask Him. I did this with heavy metal music; and I was shocked to find out that God is redeeming the sounds and heavy metal music itself while judging the demonic parts of it at the same time. Don’t forget that the Hebrew Pictograph for the word “judge” tells us that the Judge is the Door of Life. Therefore, he only judges what gets in the way of life, light and love.
Let us all be wise, exercising our spiritual senses so we can discern both good and evil (Hebrews 5:14). Let us keep that which is good and throw away that which is evil. “Let love be without hypocrisy. Abhor what is evil; cling to what is good” (Romans 12:9 NASB).
Give em heaven!!!
Copyright August 27, 2018 – Sapphire Throne Ministries – Robin Main
• Ascension Manual book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188511
• Understanding the Order of Melchizedek: Complete Series book => https://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Order-Melchizedek-Robin-Main/dp/0998598240/
• MEL GEL Study Guide book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188538/
• MEL GEL Study Guide: Volume 2 book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0998598232/
• Set of Hebrew Living Letter Flash Cards => http://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/art.html
• All STM Resources (usually cheaper than Amazon), including teaching videos => http://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/resources.html
• Blazing New Wine of Hanukkah: Bridal Restoration of DNA book => https://www.amazon.com/Blazing-New-Wine-Hanukkah-Understanding-ebook/dp/B010MHNZMK/
• SANTA-TIZING: What’s wrong with Christmas and how to clean it up book => https://www.amazon.com/SANTA-TIZING-Whats-wrong-Christmas-clean/dp/1607911159/ was written to fulfill a vow made to Yeshua’s face to tell the Christian Church that “Christmas will be the Golden Calf of America.” It took 10 years of full-time research, a golden scribe angel and the Spirit’s leading to unearthing His Truth in the sands of time. It covers every argument that you have ever heard about Christmas.