Four is not only a number connected to creation, it’s also a new Living Creature number of the One New Man made after the order of Melchizedek: “And I looked, and behold, a whirlwind was coming out of the north, a great cloud, and a flaming fire and a brightness was round about it, and out of the midst of it there came as it were a figure out of the midst of the fire. Also, out of the midst of it came the likeness of FOUR living creatures. And this was their appearance: they had the likeness of a man” (Ezekiel 1:4-5 Lamsa’s Aramaic).
Properly connecting to the Word of God – Messiah Yeshua – and then resonating (reflecting) Him is a progressive work of oneness with our Beloved. It is through our loving and intimate connection that the Order of Melchizedek comes into its fullness manifesting as the companion, or the Bride, of the Most Anointed One.
As the kings and priests of the Order of Melchizedek are leading their own inner fire bride forth, they are led to grasp the fundamental nature of the Word of God – the Hebrew Living Letters. Always remember that the Word’s substance is made up of letters.
Today, we are going to barely touch on the 12th letter of the Alef-Bet (Hebrew Alphabet) – lamed (ל) – in relation to the number four and the Word of God.
Lamed is the only Hebrew letter that ascends above the top line while being positioned at the very heart (center) of the Hebrew Alef-Bet. The full spelling of the word lamed is lamed-mem-dalet, which can be translated “to teach” or “to learn.” When we combine this with the fact that there are only four letters of the Hebrew Alef-Bet, which contains the letter ל when they are spelled out, we see an ancient Hebrew concept connected to learning the Word of God (Hebrews call it “Torah”).
At Mount Sinai, every single person was orally taught the entire Torah (first five books of the Bible) four times. It started out with God Himself teaching Moses the Torah; and then, Aaron came and was taught with Moses. Then Aaron’s sons Elezar and Itamar came to be taught with Moses and Aaron. Then the Elders of Israel were added and finally the entire congregation. Ancient Hebrew history, recounts that after Moses learned the Torah from God and taught it to Aaron, Aaron’s two sons, the Elders and the Congregation, he left the room to let Aaron teach the complete Oral Torah. After this, Aaron left, and his two sons taught the complete Torah. Subsequently, they left, and the Elders taught the entire congregation. This is how the entire Torah (Word of God) given on Mount Sinai was taught four times to every single person.
When we learn the Word of God, proper repetition and review is key… just as a husband and wife gets to know one another better and better as they choose to lovingly walk with one another. Kings and priests are learning to properly handle the Word of the King of Righteousness. Let’s embrace His rhythms of learning and understanding.
Give em heaven!!!
~ Robin Main
Copyright August 6, 2019 – Sapphire Throne Ministries – Robin Main
• Ascension Manual book =>https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188511
• Understanding the Order of Melchizedek: Complete Series book => https://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Order-Melchizedek-Robin-Main/dp/0998598240/
• MEL GEL Study Guide book =>https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188538/
• MEL GEL Study Guide: Volume 2 book =>https://www.amazon.com/dp/0998598232/
• Set of Hebrew Living Letter Flash Cards => http://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/art.html
• All STM Resources (usually cheaper than Amazon), including teaching videos => http://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/resources.html
• Blazing New Wine of Hanukkah: Bridal Restoration of DNA book => https://www.amazon.com/Blazing-New-Wine-Hanukkah-Understanding-ebook/dp/B010MHNZMK/
• SANTA-TIZING: What’s wrong with Christmas and how to clean it up book => https://www.amazon.com/SANTA-TIZING-Whats-wrong-Christmas-clean/dp/1607911159/