Going unlimited includes resurrection life. Resurrection life includes a person’s body, soul and spirit with the soul being the crux. A crux is a vital, a basic, a decisive, or a pivotal point.
This is one of the mysteries of mysteries being unlocked in this Kingdom Day. Even though books and books have been written on the transformation of the inner space of the soul, I will simple illustrate this reality through the picture given to us in God’s Tabernacle. There were three main parts to Moses’ Tabernacle in the wilderness: the Outer Court, Inner Court (Holy Place) and the Holy of Holies. On one level, the Outer Court can be equated to a person’s body. The Holy Place can be equated to a person’s soul, and the Holy of Holies can be equated to a person’s spirit.
Therefore, a person’s soul can be equated to the Holy Place where ten curtains were combined to make one wall for the Tabernacle’s Sanctuary. When we take a revelatory peek into the Ancient Hebrew Word Picture for the word “curtain,” it tells us that the curtain of God’s Dwelling Place represents the highest and most important work to be done is the work of purification in a person’s soul.
When Yeshua was teaching me about His transformation process for my soul, He took me to Matthew 16:24-26: “Then Jesus said to His disciples, ‘If anyone wished to come after Me, he must deny himself, and take up his cross and follow Me. For whoever wished to save his life will lose it; but whoever loses his life for My sake will find it. For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world and forfeits his soul? Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul?”
Yeshua used His awesome sense of humor to introduce me to the subject. He told me: “Denial ain’t just a River in Egypt.” Yep. Yeshua said: “Ain’t.” LOL! Then He followed with the zinger: “In order to deny yourself to take up your cross, you have to not be in denial.” In other words, you and I have to be cognizant of what we are denying before it can be crucified in us, so we can arise in the truth that sets you free.
By the way, please notice that Matthew 16:26 asks: “What shall a man give in exchange for his soul?” Know that whatever we are unwilling to crucify is the very thing that we are exchanging for the total transformation of our soul.
“Who may ascend into the hill of the LORD? And WHO MAY STAND IN HIS HOLY PLACE? He who has clean hands and a pure heart, WHO HAS NOT LIFTED UP HIS SOUL TO FALSEHOOD (i.e., idols) and has not sworn deceitfully. He shall receive a blessing from the LORD and righteousness from the God of his salvation. This is the generation of those who seek Him, Who seek Your face – even Jacob” (Psalms 24:3-6 NASB).
Give em heaven!!!
Copyright February 23, 2019 – Sapphire Throne Ministries – Robin Main
• Ascension Manual book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188511
• Understanding the Order of Melchizedek: Complete Series book => https://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Order-Melchizedek-R…/…/
• MEL GEL Study Guide book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188538/
• MEL GEL Study Guide: Volume 2 book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0998598232/
• Set of Hebrew Living Letter Flash Cards => http://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/art.html
• All STM Resources (usually cheaper than Amazon), including teaching videos => http://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/resources.html
• Blazing New Wine of Hanukkah: Bridal Restoration of DNA book => https://www.amazon.com/Blazing-New-Wine-Hanukkah-Underst…/…/
• SANTA-TIZING: What’s wrong with Christmas and how to clean it up book => https://www.amazon.com/SANTA-TIZING-Whats-wrong-Christma…/…/
ART by Orit Martin