“Just as the Spirit of the Living God has seven flows that manifests in nine fruits and gifts, so do the Feasts of the Lord.” This is the one-liner that LOVE has given me about the Feasts of YHVH in His Kingdom.
In order to speak about heavenly portals opening to greater graces via His Feasts, we first need to understand that in His Kingdom there are nine Bridal Feasts, if we include the whole council of His Word. I understand the traditional view that Chanukah and Purim are commemorative celebrations, which is true. I just believe that the manifested Word of God — Yeshua — elevated them when He celebrated both of these festivals in Spirit and in Truth. Additionally, Yeshua did nothing but what He saw His Father doing, so not only did Yeshua put His stamp of approval on Chanukah and Purim, but so did the Father.
Significantly, the number “nine” is the last of the unique digits; therefore, it marks an end or conclusion of a matter. E.W. Bullinger reveals in Number in Scripture that “nine” signifies the judgment of man and all his works. Recall that judgment has been committed to Yeshua as the “Son of Man,” and judgment and righteousness is both the foundation and habitation of His Throne (Psalms 97:2). Not only is nine related to divine judgment, but with “nine” being the square of “three” (and three is the number for divine completion or divine perfection as well as the number peculiar to the Holy Spirit), “nine” denotes finality in divine things.
Notice that the nine “Fruit of the Spirit” in Galatians 5:22-23 flows out of the previous revelation of those things that will cause a person to NOT inherit the Kingdom of God (Galatians 5:19-21). LOVE has shown me that these are kingdom fruits that are only as abundant as our abiding in The Vine, and He conveniently has given us a list, so we can inspect the quality and quantity of our yieldedness that produces the fruit.
Then we have a list of the nine “Gifts of the Spirit” in 1 Corinthians 12:8-10 for the ONE BODY with many members.
Then there are nine plants in the garden of His Bride in Song of Solomon 4:13-14.
LOVE is currently speaking to me about how He is changing history through a shaking and a rumbling via the full council of the Word of God. Somehow the 7 Feasts of the Lord becoming 9 Bridal Feasts in this Kingdom Day is part of that.
Just as our earth spins around its axis and the sun in a complete circle every year, so have the Feasts of Yah been created for His Bride to “chuwl” (spin), so she (His people) can meet with Him at His designated time at His designated place so she can become betrothed (married) to Him.
Each Feast of the Lord has greater graces unique to it. For instance, some of Passover’s greater graces are:  Greater understanding of the death of Yeshua on the tree during His first coming  Deliverance out of the world via death of the cross of the flesh in order to completely join Yeshua’s death, burial & resurrection  Death passing over your house (I have a great testimony of this)  Freedom.  Etc…
It behooves us to know and understand when things are being brought near due to an open portal provided by Yah Himself for all who choose to enter in. There simply are seasons when things are done more readily. These graces always exist, like deliverance from the world, but if you want to tap into Yah’s Greater Grace for accelerated growth, press into His Feasts!
The greater graces for God’s Open Portal for Purim are associated with:
- Preparation of His Bride Candidate
- New faithful queen selected
- Watchmen at the gates warns of destruction
- Weeping and Fasting
- The Bride who is His Queen’s total exposure of who she really is and what she stands for
- Deliverance from those who would like to destroy your People (to the Jew first, then to the rest of the world).
- Enemy hung on his own gallows  etc…
I believe that LOVE is telling us: “Celebrate the feast of Purim with Me and with each other. Join the Jewish people. Show them solidarity that they may know those who truly love Me in Spirit and in Truth. Tell Israel that all Israel will be saved. This is My heart for the Feast of Esther… the feast of My Bride.”
~ Robin Main
Originally published on March 15, 2014 via FB => https://www.facebook.com/SapphireThroneMinistries/photos/a.436008649804968.101323.436004819805351/647170962022068/?type=3&theater
• Ascension Manual book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188511
• Understanding the Order of Melchizedek: Complete Series book => https://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Order-Melchizedek-Robin-Main/dp/0998598240/
• MEL GEL Study Guide book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188538/
• MEL GEL Study Guide: Volume 2 book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0998598232/
• SANTA-TIZING: What’s wrong with Christmas and how to clean it up book => https://www.amazon.com/SANTA-TIZING-Whats-wrong-Christmas-clean/dp/1607911159/
• Set of Hebrew Living Letter Flash Cards => http://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/art.html
• All STM Resources (usually cheaper than Amazon), including teaching videos => http://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/resources.html