The golden Path of Righteousness leads to a tunnel that gets smaller and smaller, but there’s a light at the end. We have to bow down or decrease as we walk His path in order to go through a doorway. The doorway is only big enough to fit one’s head and shoulder. We have to get on our face to get through. We have to stay on our face and stay down to get through the opening. Genuine repentance is needed when we are on our face, so we can deflate and pop through the opening. On the other side, we fill up on the other-worldly fruits of the Spirit on both sides of our golden path. These peaceable fruits of righteousness enable us to gather more strength to mature and walk in the steps of righteousness. At the end of this golden Path of Righteousness is Wisdom. Embrace her gentleness, peace and warmth. Sit at her feet to learn. Receive the mustard seed grain of fire sand in order to remove mountains in a corporate spirit of unity and oneness of faith. Be removed personal mountains of deception, false teaching, fear, preconceived ideas, fear of man, stress and anxiety, competition, frustration, lack of power, and lack of knowledge, understanding and wisdom. Be removed from the earth realm Mountain of Three Horns of greed, corruption and violence, and be thrown in the Sea of Forgetfulness.
• “For the Kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost” (Romans 14:17 KJV).
• “Now no chastening seems to be joyful for the present, but painful; nevertheless, afterward it yields the peaceable fruit of righteousness to those who have been trained by it. Therefore strengthen the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees, and make straight paths for your feet, so that what is lame may not be dislocated, but rather be healed. Pursue peace with all people, and holiness, without which no one will see the Lord” (Hebrews 12:11-14 NKJV).
• “Who is a wise man and endued with knowledge among you? Let him show out of a good conversation his works with meekness of wisdom. But if you have bitter envying and strife in your hearts, glory not, and lie not against the truth. This wisdom descends not from above, but is earthly, sensual, devilish. For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work. But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be entreated, full of mercy, and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy. And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace” (James 3:13-18 KJV).
• “But if ye be led of the Spirit, you are not under the law. Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God. But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. And they that are Christ’s have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts. If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit” (Galatians 5:18-25 KJV).
• “So Jesus said to them, “Because of your unbelief; for assuredly, I say to you, if you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you” (Matthew 17:20 NKJV).
~ Robin Main
A glimpse into a Mystic Mentoring (in Christ) Group Ascension
Originally published on May 11, 2016 via FB => https://www.facebook.com/SapphireThroneMinistries/photos/a.436008649804968.101323.436004819805351/1103941349678358/?type=3&theater
If you are interested in joining a Mystic Mentoring (in Christ) Group Ascension, please request to join => https://www.facebook.com/groups/689338531210521