Would you say that doing what Yeshua (Jesus) did is just for Jews?
I have heard for years that Hanukkah is just for Jews from both Christians and Jews. That is not what Yeshua told me during an epiphaneous appearance on December 21, 1998. When Yeshua came to me grieving with tears in His eyes, He first told me: “The mixture of Christmas grieves My heart.” Then, Yeshua paused to let that bombshell sink in. My world was rocking primarily because He was there, and our Christmas tree was in the next room at the time. Yeshua then added: “Come out of Babylon. Lay down Christmas, for I will have a Pure and Spotless Bride.” After I tossed our Christmas tree to the curb, I was sitting in the kitchen sipping a cup of tea looking at a pile of packages. I asked Yeshua: “What do we do now?” I distinctly heard: “Do what I did.” Please refer to https://youtu.be/QbEuq3Tz2Q8 and http://wp.me/p158HG-4E and http://wp.me/p158HG-kH.
If you haven’t heard, Yeshua celebrate Hanukkah, not Christmas. In fact, after months of seeking the Lord about the redemption of Christmas, Yeshua told me that Hanukkah is the redemption of Christmas. It’s doing what He did. See https://santatizing.wordpress.com/2015/12/02/yeshua-celebrated-hanukkah-not-christmas/ and https://sapphirethroneministries.wordpress.com/2019/12/25/redemption-of-christmas/.
Let us circle back to Yeshua coming to me with tears in His eyes. His grief was moving and convicting. For approximately ten years, I have noticed a predominate theme or two during Hanukkah. This year the Lord Himself is featuring Doing What Yeshua Did (WWJD) – Hanukkah – and His grief over the Christmas worship practices of His close, personal friends. Refer to http://wp.me/p158HG-Dx and/or https://youtu.be/QbEuq3Tz2Q8. If you care to truly seek Him and His ways through being humble and teachable, you will encounter His grief. I can’t help but think that a recent word that He gave me comes into play as well: There will be a “stark contrast” between Hanukkah and Christmas this year. See https://sapphirethroneministries.wordpress.com/2021/11/24/stark-contrast/.
May you and I sooth His grief and comfort His heart, as we celebrate as Yeshua did.
Give em heaven!!!
Written December 1, 2021 – Sapphire Throne Ministries, Robin Main. Copyrighted – If you are going to copy this, please copy it right by giving attributions to this source. Blessings!
• Ascension Manual book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188511
• Understanding the Order of Melchizedek: Complete Series book => https://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Order-Melchizedek-Robin-Main/dp/0998598240/
• MEL GEL Study Guide book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188538/
• MEL GEL Study Guide: Volume 2 book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0998598232/
• Set of Hebrew Living Letter Flash Cards => https://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/flashcards
• Blazing New Wine of Hanukkah: Bridal Restoration of DNA book => https://www.amazon.com/Blazing-New-Wine-Hanukkah-Understanding-ebook/dp/B010MHNZMK/ – or – contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a paperback copy
• SANTA-TIZING: What’s wrong with Christmas and how to clean it up book => https://www.amazon.com/SANTA-TIZING-Whats-wrong-Christmas-clean/dp/1607911159/