Have the same mindset as Christ Jesus… as a man, He humbled Himself by becoming obedient to death – even death on a cross… to the glory of the Father (Phil 2:4-11).
Picture with me (if you will) a more holy walk beyond salvation. Beyond sanctification. Picture His Bride walking through His fire to be purified wholly and fully for this is the level (i.e. purification) we are speaking about in this HITTING THE BULL’S EYE OF RIGHTEOUSNESS series. Recall that the offerings by fire listed in Jeremiah 33:18 are:
 Offer Burnt Offerings
 Burn Grain Offerings
 Prepare Sacrifices Continually
Our last HITTING THE BULL’S EYE OF RIGHTEOUSNESS post spoke about the reality of the Bride’s Baptism of Fire in His Outer Court, which is symbolized by bringing BURNT OFFERINGS to His Brazen Altar. (Please refer to http://wp.me/p2k1dQ-kn). This is the first of three crucifixion steps in the Bride’s Baptism of Fire where only the All-Consuming Fire knows its duration. Recall that it’s the Great Shepherd of our souls who chooses what part of ourselves that He would like brought to His Altar, so it can be burnt up in its entirety. You will bring the sacrifice – parts of yourself. HE will bring the fire.
The Bridal Journey from His Outer Courts to His Inner Courts is a painfully beautiful process. All three of the fiery stages of crucifixion (offerings by fire) are for the purpose of a person decreasing, so He may increase. It is a journey not for the faint-of-heart. It takes a whole-hearted commitment. It takes choosing His ways over your own until there is a total death of self. In a Bridal Candidate’s quest for purification, she must endure the greatest level of the testing of one’s faith. The hottest flame of His love is reserved for His Fire Bride where His coals of fire are indeed His coals of love (Song of Songs 8:6).
Please realize that the purification work within Bridal Candidates is not linear. The process of fully manifesting and becoming the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus here on earth is a work that resembles a Fibonacci spiral. Think of a nautilus shell, and the ever tightening spirals that eventually becomes one with its center. Consider that the recurring tests or trials in your life does not necessarily mean that you are backsliding, but you are possibly coming back to your issues so you can go deeper and deeper into the very heart of God. (Please don’t assume anything and check this by His Spirit.) Sometimes things may even appear worse, because if you notice the spirals get tighter and tighter, as the goal of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus gets nearer and nearer. We will go deeper and deeper into the heart of a matter until the impure vibrations of that issue has been purified within you. Keep this concept in mind as we discuss the various crucifixion steps in the Bride’s Baptism of Fire.
The second quantum leap in the crucifixion steps for the Bride’s Baptism of Fire is portrayed through the burning of the grain or meal offerings in Jeremiah 33:18. “Never lack a man before Me to burn grain offerings” speaks of one’s life being measured according to the plumb line of God’s Word.
This is the place where the fiery eyes of Yeshua Ha Machiach (Jesus Christ) search our souls. As we press into letting His Word sift us, we are transformed by the renewing of our minds and we prove the Father’s acceptable will through our lives (Romans 12:2). Any mixture within us will be sifted out in this place.
Of all the voluntary offerings, only someone who brings a meal or grain offering is described as a “soul.” Traditionally, grain has been a staple of the human diet and represents our very existence, just as a SOUL speaks of one’s very life’s breath. Therefore, the burning of grain offerings proclaims that one’s life is in God’s hand and His fire refines as He chooses.
The goal of the “burn grain offerings” step is for Yeshua (i.e., Jesus) — the True Bread of Heaven – manifesting fully in a person’s soul through the supernatural enablement of the seven-fold Spirits of God (Isaiah 11:1-2). When a Bridal Candidate’s faithfulness is being tested at this level of purification, His eyes are His seven spirits portrayed as seven lamps of fire burning before the throne (Zechariah 3:9; 4:10; Revelation 4:5; 5:6).
The eyes of the LORD, which run to and fro throughout the whole earth – your earth and mine – is the substance that comes out of heaven – manna – that humbles and tests us, so we can know:
 what’s in our hearts (Deut. 8:2,5; Heb. 4:12).
 if we are walking in His ways (Exod. 16:4; Gal. 5:16-24).
 that man does not live by bread alone, but by everything that proceeds out of the mouth of the Lord (Deut. 8:3-4; Matt. 4:4; Luke 4:4).
 that we are true sons that He disciplines (Deut. 8:5-6; Heb. 12:10-11).
The central tenants of MANNA in John chapter 6 speak about:
- It is the Father who gives the True Bread of Heaven (John 6:32).
- Christ in us the hope of glory gives life to the world (John 6:33).
- Like Yeshua, we are to do the perfect will of the Father who sends us (John 6:38-39,57).
- His people shall be taught of God (John 6:45).
- If anyone eats this bread, he shall live forever (John 6:51, 58).
- Those who eat true food (His flesh) and drink true drink (His blood) abides in Yeshua (John 6:55-56).
May His MANNA manifest in and through our lives. Everyone made in God’s image has been designed to vertically climb greater heights, so the Bread of Life can manifest through us, and we can be also be walking-talking realities of the Word made flesh. YOU ARE A LIVING WORD – BREAD FROM HEAVEN – SENT FROM HIS MOUTH THAT WILL NOT RETURN TO HIM VOID.
Stay tuned, because the next installment in this series will explain a Bridal Candidate’s Grain Offering Test in more detail. Give em heaven!!!
References: Exod. 16:4; Deut. 8:2-6; Sngs. 8:6; Isa. 11:1-2; Jer. 33:16-18; Zech. 3:9; 4:10; Matt. 3:11; 4:4; Luke 4:4; John 6:32-56; Rom. 12:2; Gal. 5:16-24; Phil. 2:4-8; Heb. 4:12; 12:10-11; James 1:2-4; Rev. 1:14; 2:18; 4:5; 5:6.
~ Robin Main
Copyright January 8, 2014 – Sapphire Throne Ministries – Robin Main
This is part of the Hitting the Bull’s Eye of Righteousness book, which is now only available in the Understanding the Order of Melchizedek: Complete Series book => https://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Order-Melchizedek-Robin-Main/dp/0998598240/.
• Ascension Manual book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188511
• Understanding the Order of Melchizedek: Complete Series book => https://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Order-Melchizedek-Robin-Main/dp/0998598240/
• MEL GEL Study Guide book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188538/
• MEL GEL Study Guide: Volume 2 book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0998598232/
• Set of Hebrew Living Letter Flash Cards => http://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/art.html
• All STM Resources (usually cheaper than Amazon), including teaching videos => http://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/resources.html
• Blazing New Wine of Hanukkah: Bridal Restoration of DNA book => https://www.amazon.com/Blazing-New-Wine-Hanukkah-Understanding-ebook/dp/B010MHNZMK/
• SANTA-TIZING: What’s wrong with Christmas and how to clean it up book => https://www.amazon.com/SANTA-TIZING-Whats-wrong-Christmas-clean/dp/1607911159/ was written to fulfill a vow made to Yeshua’s face to tell the Christian Church that “Christmas will be the Golden Calf of America.” It took 10 years of full-time research, a golden scribe angel and the Spirit’s leading to unearthing His Truth in the sands of time. It covers every argument that you have ever heard about Christmas.
Art: Creative Key = Bridal Blood of Righteousness Key by Jewell Jeffery (aka JeWelL) – Check her out at —> Visionary Perspectives https://www.facebook.com/VisionaryPerspectives?fref=ts