“In that day I will raise up Tabernacle of David that is fallen and close up its breaches, and I will raise up its ruins and I will build it as in the days of old” (Amos 9:11 Lamsa’s Aramaic).
The Hebrew word for “tabernacle” in Amos 9:11 is sukkah. In this Kingdom Day, God Himself is raising up the Sukkah Tabernacle of David.
When Moses brought God’s people out of Egypt, they appeared to be vulnerable and weak in the natural, like the frail appearance of a sukkah (booth, tent). However, their secret (hidden weapon) was that they enjoyed the safety and security of the Holy One of Israel. God Himself was their refuge.
God included this reminder in a couple of His Biblical Feast – notably, the Feast of Tabernacles (Booths), which is also called Sukkot (plural form of sukkah). Not only is the Feast of Tabernacles a rehearsal for the Messiah’s Second Coming, but the booths that He asks His people to dwell in for seven days are a tangible picture of freedom from bondage as well as true impenetrable security in God.
Sukkah means “to cover,” as in protection. Our security, our protection, our sufficiency, our shelter, our refuge is found in the One who “in the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God… And the Word was made flesh and dwelt [tabernacled] among us” (John 1:1,14). Yeshua is our sukkah. In Him alone we are safe and secure.
In this Kingdom Day, “the Branch of the Lord” who is Messiah Yeshua (Jesus Christ) will protect His people and reign from Mount Zion: “In that day shall the glory and honor of the LORD shine forth … And the LORD will create upon every dwelling place of Mount Zion, round about, a cloud by day, and the smoke and shining of a flaming fire by night; for the glory of the LORD shall be a shelter over all. And there shall be a shelter for a shade in the day time from the heat, and for a place of refuge, and for a shelter from the storm and from the rain” (Isaiah 4:2-6 Lamsa’s Aramaic ).
If you’d like to explore more about restoring the Tabernacle of David, please join us for the School of the Firmament Class #4 on Monday, April 13. For more information => https://sapphirethroneministries.wordpress shelter.com/2020/03/12/school-of-the-firmament-4/
Give em heaven!!!
Copyright March 17, 2020 – Sapphire Throne Ministries – Robin Main
• Ascension Manual book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188511
• Understanding the Order of Melchizedek: Complete Series book => https://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Order-Melchizedek-Robin-Main/dp/0998598240/
• MEL GEL Study Guide book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188538/
• MEL GEL Study Guide: Volume 2 book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0998598232/
• Set of Hebrew Living Letter Flash Cards => http://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/art.html
• All STM Resources (usually cheaper than Amazon), including teaching videos => http://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/resources.html
• Blazing New Wine of Hanukkah: Bridal Restoration of DNA book => https://www.amazon.com/Blazing-New-Wine-Hanukkah-Understanding-ebook/dp/B010MHNZMK/
• SANTA-TIZING: What’s wrong with Christmas and how to clean it up book => https://www.amazon.com/SANTA-TIZING-Whats-wrong-Christmas-clean/dp/1607911159/ w