While doing my MELCHIZEDEK ARISING videos, I have run into several individuals who seem to think that Jesus Christ being the High Priest of the Order of Melchizedek negates the reality of people entering into this order. I chalk this up to religious orders not being a common thing these days.
First, please allow me to make it perfectly clear that Yeshua Ha Mochiah (Jesus Christ) is the only High Priest of the Order of Melchizedek (Heb 2:17; 4:14-15; 5:1,5,10; 6;20; 7:26; 8:1; 9:11; 10:21); and therefore, its Head.
“Melchizedek” is more of a title than a name when it comes to the Order of Melchizedek. When Scripture says that Yeshua has been “called of God a High Priest after the Order of Melchizedek” (Hebrews 5:10), a group of people united in a formal way under the banner of the “Order of Melchizedek” is implied. Groups like the Order of Saint John may not be very familiar to many of us in our day, but various religious orders where people have been required to take solemn vows have existed for a very long time… probably since the days of Genesis 14. These have been communities under a religious rule. In Genesis 14’s case, it was the King of Righteousness’s rule. It was this man who was also a priest of Most High God that ruled Salem, which was the predecessor of Jerusalem.
Wherever we find the term “kings and priests” in the Word of God, it’s connected to the first occurrence of “Melchizedek,” because fundamentally Scripture tells us that the Genesis 14 Melchizedek was both a priest and king.
Just like the Order of St. John is an order of chivalry, so is the Order of Melchizedek an order of perfection. If you study all the occurrences of the word “perfection” in Scripture, you get a picture of PERFECT talking about completion, accomplishment or consummation of something, especially in character — being complete in labor, complete in growth, complete in mental character and complete morally. In the Greek (Strong’s 5046), it speaks of a full age or mature man, which is the manifestation of the sons of God spoken of in Romans 8:19. At its root, PERFECT in Scripture speaks of setting out for a definite point or goal – to be just like Jesus – and its fulfillment to the uttermost.
Just so you know, there is not one verse that shows where His people enter the Order of Melchizedek. We must take a common sense and holistic approach to understand this concept. I got the revelation for this concept when I asked Abba: “When are people initially commissioned into the Order of Melchizedek?” He told me an one-liner: “When they enter the Kingdom of God.”
• “Assuredly, I say to you, WHOEVER DOES NOT RECEIVE THE KINGDOM OF GOD AS A LITTLE CHILD WILL BY NO MEANS ENTER IT” (Mark 10:15 NKJV).
• “And the disciples were astonished at His words. But Jesus answered again and said to them, “Children, HOW HARD IT IS FOR THOSE WHO TRUST IN RICHES TO ENTER THE KINGDOM OF GOD!” (Mark 10:24 NKJV).
• “Jesus answered, “Most assuredly, I say to you, UNLESS ONE IS BORN OF WATER AND THE SPIRIT, HE CANNOT ENTER THE KINGDOM OF GOD” (John 3:5 NKJV).
• “Strengthening the souls of the disciples, exhorting them to continue in the faith, and saying, “WE MUST THROUGH MANY TRIBULATIONS ENTER THE KINGDOM OF GOD” (Acts 14:22 NKJV).
This makes sense, because the sons of God, who are being made kings, have to have entered His Kingdom. Yeshua’s sacrifice on the cross was the once for all perfect sacrifice that makes a way for whosoever wills to have access to many heavenly realities. Once we accept the gift of salvation, it takes persistence on our part and focus on the Author and Perfecter of our Faith to join Him in the heavenly work here on earth to become just like Him. As we move unto perfection (becoming a mature son of God), we are learning to be His kings and priests.
Notice that Revelation 1:6 says “And has made us kings and priests unto God and His Father.” Revelation 5:10 also repeats: “And has made us unto our God kings and priests, and we shall reign on the earth.” That phrase “has made us” speaks of a progressive work where people endeavor to make our heavenly position our earthly condition.
The particular segment of His family that are referred to as His royal priesthood has made the first step of entering the Kingdom of God according to the requirements in His Word (John 3:5, 1 Peter 2:9) with the goal of MANIFESTING THE FULLNESS OF BEING MADE KINGS AND PRIESTS TO GOD here on earth as it is in heaven.
Side Note – You know people who have gotten saved by grace through faith (Ephesians 2:8-9) who never move on from that initial step. Yes. These people are part of His family when they accept His gift of salvation, but those who are part of Order of Melchizedek have chosen to move beyond the entryway state of salvation where they simply “see the Kingdom of God” (John 3:3).
Know that the actions of those in the Order of Melchizedek will speak volumes. Just like Abraham, our completed or perfected faith will be revealed (James 2:20-23).
~ Robin Main
Written September 14, 2014 – Sapphire Throne Ministries – Robin Main. Copyrighted – If you are going to copy this, please copy it right by giving attributions to this source. Blessings!
Originally published on September 14, 2014 via Facebook => https://www.facebook.com/SapphireThroneMinistries/photos/pb.436004819805351.-2207520000.1410796650./745778648827965/?type=1&theater
• MELCHIZEDEK ARISING 1 – APPEARANCE, TIME & FIRST MINISTRY –https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5i6nAIvGjM
• MELCHIZEDEK ARISING – 2 – FORMATION OF NEW LIVING CREATURE –https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BElDZaaFqo
• Ascension Manual book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188511
• Understanding the Order of Melchizedek: Complete Series book => https://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Order-Melchizedek-Robin-Main/dp/0998598240/
• MEL GEL Study Guide book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188538/
• MEL GEL Study Guide: Volume 2 book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0998598232/
• SANTA-TIZING: What’s wrong with Christmas and how to clean it up book => https://www.amazon.com/SANTA-TIZING-Whats-wrong-Christmas-clean/dp/1607911159/
• Set of Hebrew Living Letter Flash Cards => https://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/flashcards
ART by Eve Ventrue