“Everything is pure to those whose hearts are pure. But nothing is pure to those who are corrupt and unbelieving, because their minds and consciences are corrupted. Such people claim they know God, but they deny Him by the way they live. They are detestable and disobedient, worthless for doing anything good” (Titus 1:15-16 NLT).
Please allow me to lead this article with great grace. I remember a time in my life when I was sincerely and wholeheartedly striving to be pure, like Jesus is. I remember being so disheartened, for it always seemed like I was falling short. One day, I was conversing with Yeshua telling Him in a forlorn tone that I am unable to become pure. My Beloved told me, “Any heart who is doing their best at any point in time is considered pure to Me.” A breath of fresh air blew threw my life. It released me from perfectionism. I realized that the goal was still to be just like Jesus, but somehow His acceptance and my acceptance of my current earthly condition, as I still aimed for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus, freed me up to do what I truly wanted to do. Please refer to https://sapphirethroneministries.wordpress.com/2017/01/28/heavenly-position-vs-earthly-condition/ .
This acceptance of my current condition did not mean that Yeshua was excusing my sin or shortcomings. He was simply encouraging me to be the best I could be “in Christ” and continually grow better. This truly was, and is, kindness, mercy and grace. Romans 1:5 tells us that grace has a purpose to bring about the obedience of faith. Additionally, James 2:22 speaks of completed faith or perfected faith is when your faith is working with your actions, which glorious dovetails with the concept of us purifying ourselves, as He is pure:
“See how great a love the Father has bestowed on us, that we would be called children of God; and such we are. For this reason the world does not know us, because it did not know Him. Beloved, now we are children of God, and it has not appeared as yet what we will be. We know that when He appears, we will be like Him, because we will see Him as He is. And everyone who has this hope fixed on Him purifies himself, just as He is pure” (1 John 3:1-3 NASB).
The phrase “to the pure all things are pure” in Titus 1:15 in the NKJV is not something a believer can simply name and claim, blab and grab. “Pure” here communicates believers are literally manifesting a righteous state of being that perfectly aligns with the plumb line in being pure as Messiah Yeshua is pure.
Since I have seen the phrase “to the pure all things are pure” regularly abused by believers to justify their own sin or shortcomings, let’s dive into the depths of the Word with this one. The double reference to “pure” has very specific connotations. Let’s look at the Greek word for “pure” in Titus 1:15, which is “katharos.”
Katharos communicates being clean and pure physically, ethically and in a Levitical sense. The physical picture of katharos is being purified by fire, or like a vine cleansed by pruning to be fit to bear fruit. The ethical picture of katharos reveals:
 free from corrupt desire, or free from sin and guilt,
 free from every admixture of what is false (sincerely genuine),
 blameless and innocent, and
 unstained from the guilt of anything.
Let us have a holy, reverential fear to perfectly align to the measure of the stature of the fullness of the Messiah (Ephesians 4:13). The next time you hear someone proclaiming, “to the pure all things are pure,” realize that humble and teachable hearts don’t throw around that claim lightly, for they truly know the high cost to walk in this humble place of purity.
I especially want to caution all believers to not use the justification “to the pure all things are pure” when it comes to Christmas. Christmas literally violates all the purity requirements for Holy Matrimony to the King of Kings. Please refer to AGE-OLD FOUNDATION => http://wp.me/p158HG-AT.
Give em heaven!!!
Written December 31, 2017 – Sapphire Throne Ministries – Robin Main. Copyrighted – If you are going to copy this, please copy it right by giving attributions to this source.
• HEAVENLY POSITION VS EARTHLY CONDITION => https://sapphirethroneministries.wordpress.com/2017/01/28/heavenly-position-vs-earthly-condition/
• AGE-OLD FOUNDATION => http://wp.me/p158HG-AT
• LIFE’S PURE PERFECTION => https://sapphirethroneministries.wordpress.com/2017/06/23/practical-keys-to-unlocking-melchizedek-part-8-lifes-pure-perfection/
• UNLOCKING MELCHIZEDEK #5 – ORDER OF PERFECTION => https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZNAQFrC_8w
• Ascension Manual book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188511
• Understanding the Order of Melchizedek: Complete Series book => https://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Order-Melchizedek-Robin-Main/dp/0998598240/
• MEL GEL Study Guide book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188538/
• MEL GEL Study Guide: Volume 2 book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0998598232/
• Set of Hebrew Living Letter Flash Cards => https://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/flashcards
• Blazing New Wine of Hanukkah: Bridal Restoration of DNA book => https://www.amazon.com/Blazing-New-Wine-Hanukkah-Understanding-ebook/dp/B010MHNZMK/
• SANTA-TIZING: What’s wrong with Christmas and how to clean it up book => https://www.amazon.com/SANTA-TIZING-Whats-wrong-Christmas-clean/dp/1607911159/