You and your family can make a Passover Seder as simple or as elaborate as you want. Christian families with small children may enjoy a simplified Seder that can teach them both Passovers – the Exodus and the Messiah (Jesus Christ).
For example: Kids can draw and color pictures about the Passover Story after someone reads it from the Bible or a good storybook. Periodically, you may want to ask them questions to keep them engaged. Perhaps ask them about their favorite parts of the Passover Story. As a Christian, make sure to explain how the Messiah is our Passover Lamb. If you need an assist in that department, please refer to BEHOLD, THE PASSOVER LAMB OF GOD=> https://sapphirethroneministries.wordpress.com/2018/03/30/behold-the-passover-lamb-of-god/
The following are possible PASSOVER SCRIPTURES you can choose from:
• EXODUS 12 – THE PASSOVER & THE FEAST OF UNLEAVENED BREAD – http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Exodus+12&version=TLB – The Bible records that the Passover was kept the second year after the Exodus, then again when the Hebrews reached the Promised Land (Joshua 5:10). The requirements for Passover in Bible Times are outlined in Exodus 12:1-13:16. A sign hung on each lamb’s neck bearing the name of the family. After the head of the household searched with a lit candle for every trace of leaven (sin), they selected their representative unblemished lamb. Once the lamb was brought into the home and bonded with, all the families would lead their sacrificial lambs up to the Temple to be slain beginning around 2:30 PM. The priests blew the trumpet and sang songs when the lambs were slain as well as the Hallel Psalms 113-118 were recited. Once the lambs were cleaned out and burnt on the altar, the service ended with burning of incense, which symbolized their pleasing sacrifices. The lambs were roasted on a spit made of pomegranate wood. Special care was taken so the lamb didn’t touch anything besides the spit. None of the bones were broken, and all that was not eaten that day was burnt with fire until nothing remained.
• EXODUS 7-12 – THE TEN PLAGUES AND THE PASSOVER – The entire episode of the plagues supposedly happened within 8-10 months. Each plague was a sign to the Egyptians (i.e. world) that showed the YHVH is greater than their so-called gods. The first three plagues affected everyone, including the Hebrews. After the first three, the plagues intensified and only affected the Egyptians. Before each plague, Yah (God) commanded Moses and Aaron to warn Pharaoh: “Let My people go or I (Yah) will bring a plague upon you.” Therefore, before each plague Moses warned Pharaoh for three weeks. Then when each plague hit, they each lasted one week.
• LEVITICUS 23:4-8 – The Passover and The Feast of Unleavened Bread are appointed Feasts of the Lord.
• MATTHEW 21, 26-28 – Yeshua (Jesus) triumphant entry into Jerusalem (Matthew 21), the plot to kill Him (Matthew 26) and His crucifixion (Matthew 27), and His Resurrection (Matthew 28).
• MARK 14-16 – Death Plot (Mark 14), Yeshua before Pilate and His crucifixion (Mark 15), and His Resurrection (Mark 16).
• LUKE 22-24 – Preparing for Passover (Luke 22), Yeshua’s trial & crucifixion (Luke 23), and the Resurrection (Luke 24).
• JOHN 18-20 – Judas Betrays Yeshua (John 18), Yeshua’s crucifixion (John 19) and the Resurrection and the Empty Tomb (John 20).
• 1 CORINTHIANS 5:7 – Christ is our Passover Lamb
~ Robin Main
Written April 9, 2014 – Sapphire Throne Ministries – Robin Main. Copyrighted – If you are going to copy this, please copy it right by giving attributions to this source.*****
• HOW MY FAMILY CELEBRATES PASSOVER => https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=811455155549971&set=a.503516173010539.126287.100000564821618&type=1&theater
• BEHOLD, THE PASSOVER LAMB OF GOD => https://sapphirethroneministries.wordpress.com/2018/03/30/behold-the-passover-lamb-of-god/
• GENERAL GUIDELINES FOR CELEBRATING PASSOVER => https://sapphirethroneministries.wordpress.com/2018/03/30/general-guidelines-for-celebrating-passover/
• SIMPLE SEDER – SUGGESTION #1 ON HOW TO CELEBRATE PASSOVER => https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=659161624156335&set=a.436008649804968.101323.436004819805351&type=1&theater
• TRADITIONAL 18-STEP SEDER – SUGGESTION #2 ON HOW TO CELEBRATE PASSOVER => https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=659591097446721&set=a.436008649804968.101323.436004819805351&type=1&theater
• COMPLETE PASSOVER STORY (HAGGADAH) – SUGGESTION #3 ON HOW TO CELEBRATE PASSOVER => https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=660313870707777&set=a.436008649804968.101323.436004819805351&type=1&theater
• Ascension Manual book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188511
• Understanding the Order of Melchizedek: Complete Series book => https://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Order-Melchizedek-Robin-Main/dp/0998598240/
• MEL GEL Study Guide book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188538/
• MEL GEL Study Guide: Volume 2 book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0998598232/
• SANTA-TIZING: What’s wrong with Christmas and how to clean it up book => https://www.amazon.com/SANTA-TIZING-Whats-wrong-Christmas-clean/dp/1607911159/
• Set of Hebrew Living Letter Flash Cards => https://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/flashcards