The song “Endless Love” has been going through my head for a while now. It’s a love song from the 80s, which I always sing with Yeshua once I realized He is my only endless love: “My love, there’s only you in my life…The only thing that’s right… My first love… You’re every breath that I take… You’re every step I make… And I, I want to share… All my love with you… No one else will do…” How appropriate that the Hebrew Living Letter ™ HEI (breath) is being spotlighted during the Seventh Day Sabbath. When we rest from all our works on the Biblically designated seventh day, we enter into the very same refreshing sabbath as God did when He rest: “By the seventh day God completed His work which He had done, and He rested on the seventh day from all His work which He had done. Then God blessed the seventh day and sanctified it, because in it He rested from all His work which God had created and made” (Genesis 2:2-3 NASB). You should try it. It really is a delight, especially when your focus is on Endless Love.
HEI or HEY (ה) is the fifth letter of the Hebrew Living Letter ™ Alef-Bet; and therefore, has the numerical value of 5. Its pictograph looks like a man (priest) with his hands raised. HEI represents to behold, to look, to show, or to reveal.
Since the numerical value of HEI is five, we can apply its concepts to various collections of five. Significantly, there are five books of Moses and five voices of joy for the bride and groom. Also, think of your five fingers, your five toes, and your five physical senses: see, hear, touch, taste, and smell. Just as God gave us natural senses to interact with the physical world, He gave us five spiritual senses to connect with the supernatural world:
· Spiritual sight – “The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that you may know what is the hope of His calling, and the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints” (Ephesians 1:18).
· Spiritual hearing – “My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me” (John 10:27).
· Spiritual sense, feeling, or touch – “For we have not a high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin” (Hebrews 4:15). “That they should seek God, if perhaps they might grope for Him and find Him, though He is not far from each one of us” (Acts 17:27)
· Spiritual smell – “For we are a fragrance of Christ to God among those who are being saved and among those who are perishing: to the one an aroma from life to life. And who is adequate for these things? For we are not like many, peddling the Word of God, but as from sincerity, but as from God, we speak in Christ in the sight of God” (II Corinthians 2:15-17).
· Spiritual taste – “Taste and see that the LORD is good” (Psalms 34:8).
On a spiritual level, the Hebrews tell us that five can also represent the five levels of a soul:
· nefesh – instincts
· ruach – emotions
· neshamah – mind
· chayah – bridge to transcendence (to be)
· yechidah – oneness
The sound of HEI (ה) is an exhalation of breath; therefore, HEI represents divine breath, revelation and light due to the word “light” being mentioned five times during the first day of creation: “Then God said, ‘Let there be light’; and there was light. And God saw the light, that it was good; and God divided the light from the darkness. God called the light Day, and the darkness He called Night. So the evening and the morning were the first day” (Genesis 1:3-5 NKJV).
The breath of the Spirit of the Living God that flows from the Father and the Son is intimately connected to all the Hebrew Living Letters ™ in general, but especially to the living letter HEI. “By the word of the LORD, were the heavens made; all the hosts of the breath of His mouth” (Psalms 33:6). The letter HEI in Genesis 2:4 appears smaller than usual, which can be interpreted that “in HEI” the heavens and the earth were created. Furthermore, the Hebrew Living Letter ™ BET precedes the small HEI, which represents the Son of God who is the Word of God. It is the Son that breathed forth creation: “These are the generations of the heavens and earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens” (Genesis 2:4).
It is tremendously significant that the sacred name YHVH contains the letter HEI twice. One Jewish Commentary (Midrash) speaks of HEI being a picture of the presence of God within the human heart. Since the letter HEI’s shape can be formed from a DALET and a YUD, it is said to be a picture of returning to God through the transformative power of His Spirit. DALET represents brokenness while YUD represents a hand with five fingers on it. Every person must open the door of their heart to Messiah Yeshua in order to contain the indwelling Spirit of the Living God.
You and I can personally choose to engage the essence of Messiah Yeshua – the Word of God – contained within the Hebrew Living Letter ™ HEI. With that in mind, you may be interested in Sapphire Throne Ministries anointed set of Hebrew Living Letter™ Flash Cards. It is a creatively educational way to further explore all the letters of the Hebrew Alef-bet. If you are interested, please check out https://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/product-page/flash-cards. Each custom HLL flashcard has some beautiful, original artwork on the front and an in-depth revelation on the back.
Give em heaven!!!
Written July 3, 2021 – Sapphire Throne Ministries – Robin Main. Copyrighted – If you are going to copy this, please copy it right by giving attributions to this source.
Originally published 11 September 2015 with modifications.
• Ascension Manual book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188511
• Understanding the Order of Melchizedek: Complete Series book => https://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Order-Melchizedek-Robin-Main/dp/0998598240/
• MEL GEL Study Guide book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188538/
• MEL GEL Study Guide: Volume 2 book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0998598232/
• Set of Hebrew Living Letter Flash Cards => https://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/flashcards
• Blazing New Wine of Hanukkah: Bridal Restoration of DNA book => https://www.amazon.com/Blazing-New-Wine-Hanukkah-Understanding-ebook/dp/B010MHNZMK/
• SANTA-TIZING: What’s wrong with Christmas and how to clean it up book => https://www.amazon.com/SANTA-TIZING-Whats-wrong-Christmas-clean/dp/1607911159/
ART: “Divine Revelation – HEI” by Robin Main
Created on 21 August 2015.