The Enoch tradition underlies some important understanding of the New Testament and some original beliefs about the Kingdom of God Take for example that the transformed angelic Enoch is known as ‘the youth’ (na’ar), which originally meant “the Servant.” The Hebraic understanding of the Servant remembers the Servant as the heavenly high priest. Therefore, the Servants of the Lord were high priests of the Most High God who entered the Holy of Holies to learn the secrets of the Kingdom. In this Kingdom Day, God’s maturing sons will follow in the High Priest of the Order of Melchizedek’s (Yeshua Messiah) footsteps, because we are one with the Servant who knows how to maintain the Almighty’s Eternal Covenant of Peace.
~ Robin Main
Written September 28, 2016 – Sapphire Throne Ministries – Robin Main. Copyrighted – If you are going to copy this, please copy it right by giving attributions to this source.
• Ascension Manual book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188511
• Understanding the Order of Melchizedek: Complete Series book => https://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Order-Melchizedek-Robin-Main/dp/0998598240/
• MEL GEL Study Guide book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188538/
• MEL GEL Study Guide: Volume 2 book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0998598232/
• Set of Hebrew Living Letter Flash Cards => https://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/flashcards
• Blazing New Wine of Hanukkah: Bridal Restoration of DNA book => https://www.amazon.com/Blazing-New-Wine-Hanukkah-Understanding-ebook/dp/B010MHNZMK/
• SANTA-TIZING: What’s wrong with Christmas and how to clean it up book => https://www.amazon.com/SANTA-TIZING-Whats-wrong-Christmas-clean/dp/1607911159/
PHOTO: Auroras outside Harstad, Northern Norway