In the fresh dispensation that has dawned in this Kingdom Day, the Lord our God is causing us to want to be just like Yeshua (Jesus), so we can all be made ONE. For more on the Fresh Dispensation, please refer to “Royal Road to New Life” below. Devout hearts everywhere divinely desire to walk in the same manner as Jesus did (1 John 2:6), including following Him in being baptized with water, the Holy Spirit and fire (Matthew 3:11).
Divine series of three in Scripture are keys for the hour that we live in. When you see three items listed in Scripture, sit up and take notice. Biblical threes list things from easiest to hardest; but more importantly, they reveal the way of life that propels us toward maturity (Psalm 16:11; John 14:6). I prefer to use the phrase “move onto perfection” (Hebrews 6:1) to the word “maturity.”
Divine threes are typically progressive in nature with one building on what was previously gained or attained. Usually these steps that move us unto perfection also overlap where God can be working on two or three different levels within us at the same time, since parts of any one of us can be more mature than others. Yeshua’s three baptisms articulated in Matthew 3:11 is a good example. Being baptized by water is easier, and usually precedes, being baptized by the Holy Ghost, which is definitely easier than being baptized by fire by going to a cross.
Let’s immediately discuss exceptions for this rule. Take Cornelius for instance, the Holy Spirit fell on him and his household as Peter spoke to them prior to them being baptized with water (Acts 10:44-48). Let’s just keep open to the fact that God is large and in charge and can do whatever He likes. Granted, the Peter-Cornelius event was an extraordinary precedent-setting moment for the new dispensation of the Fullness of Time (Galatians 4:4-5) around two thousand years ago when Jesus was crucified for the sins of the world so the door of faith could be opened to the Gentiles.
In the first century, the Jewish paradigm of preaching to all nations made a divine seismic shift to begin to accomplish the Great Commission. Today, another earth-shattering shift on how people relate to one another has already begun to take place, and like in the first century, believers will probably be astonished, surprised, uneasy, anxious, uncomfortable and possibly even perturbed about the changes God will require us to make. According to providence, the One New Man in the Messiah and His Bride will come forth.
The following is a few examples of divine series of three that you can meditate upon. Perhaps you could ask the Lord how He’s helping to propel you towards maturity:
• You shall love the LORD your God with all your:  heart,  soul, and  strength (Deuteronomy 6:5).
• Abide these three, but the greatest of these is love:  faith,  hope, and  love (1 Corinthians 13:13).
• May the God of peace sanctify you entirely, so you may be preserved complete without blame at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ:  spirit,  soul, and  body (1 Thessalonians 5:23).
• Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may prove what the will of God is, that which is:  good,  acceptable (or pleasing),  perfect (Romans 12:2).
• You are a slave to the one you obey:  obedience to His divine will,  results in righteousness,  which results in holiness (Romans 6:16-19).
• Baptism of:  water,  the Holy Spirit, and  fire (Matthew 3:11).
• Another example of a divine series of three that’s not contained within one Bible verse, like Romans 6:16-19, but this time a person must have a greater understanding of the totality of Scripture:  Baptized by water = See the kingdom of God (John 3:3),  Baptized by the Holy Spirit = enter the Kingdom of God (John 3:5), and  Baptized by fire = inherit the Kingdom of God (1 Corinthians 15:50; Galatians 5:19-21)
We hold His precious treasures in these earthen vessels. Your character is key to containing the glory that’s being poured out from on high, so that it can redemptively impact the earth.
Here’s to being transformed into the character of Christ and us moving unto perfection!!!
Written December 15, 2015 – Sapphire Throne Ministries – Robin Main. Copyrighted – If you are going to copy this, please copy it right by giving attributions to this source.
• ROYAL ROAD TO NEW LIFE => http://wp.me/p158HG-vV
• Understanding the Order of Melchizedek: Complete Series book => https://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Order-Melchizedek-Robin-Main/dp/0998598240/
• MEL GEL Study Guide book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188538/
• MEL GEL Study Guide: Volume 2 book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0998598232/
• SANTA-TIZING: What’s wrong with Christmas and how to clean it up book => https://www.amazon.com/SANTA-TIZING-Whats-wrong-Christmas-clean/dp/1607911159/
• Set of Hebrew Living Letter Flash Cards => https://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/flashcards
ART: Three Butterflies Flying Around Earth by Elena Duvernay