Purification is a work of oneness. Just like Yeshua (Jesus), His Reigning Ones will be IN the Father, and the Father will be IN them. They will literally become holy, as He is holy.
We are continuing to explore the second crucifixion step in the Bride’s Baptism of Fire in this installment of HITTING THE BULL’S EYE OF RIGHTEOUSNESS. Please recall that Melchizedek is the predecessor of the Bride, because we are going to hover here today (See Part 8 – FAITHFULNESS TEST).
We begin to see the Kingdom of God and become inducted into His Holy Royal Priesthood by grace through faith when they accept Yeshua as our Lord and Savior. This is also when His Kingdom Seed is planted within us, which is an incorruptible seed that’s planted deep within our souls. Just like a seed in any garden, the wisdom of God knows that in order for corruptible man to put on incorruption, the Kingdom Seed within the soul of a man is dropped in dirt, covered in darkness, and must struggle to reach the light of the shekinah glory in which it was originally created before the Fall.
After the initial gift of salvation, believers learn things of the Spirit by first making a decision, then growing by exercising that spiritual reality. I have heard people say: “I am born again, so Jesus fills my soul.” This is simply not true. I could go into a Biblical explanation of this, which I do in the FULLNESS articles below; but one merely needs to look at the behavior of most Christians to see the truth. The Spirit of the Living God fills your spirit and awakens it to God when one receives the gospel of salvation, but your soul is still under the dominion of sin nature (i.e. flesh). Since Yeshua will not live where sin exists, it is extremely important for us to partner with Him to cleanse our souls. Remember that the Bridal Baptism of Fire operates beyond both levels of salvation and sanctification in the area of purification. Co-crucifixion with Christ is the way of the second level of the Baptism of Fire, and it comes by obeying His Word of Truth to where the world is crucified to us and us unto the world.
“Since you have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit in sincere love of the brethren, love one another fervently with a pure heart, having been born again, not of corruptible seed but incorruptible, through the word of God which lives and abides forever, because ‘All flesh is as grass, and all the glory of man as the flower of the grass … But the word of the Lord endures forever.’ “ (1 Peter 1:22-25 NKJV).
“But God forbid that I should boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world” (Gal 6:14 NKJV).
The cross spoken of in Galatians 6:14 is the cross of the flesh where the world is crucified and where our souls are transformed by our death to our sin nature for the purpose of coming forth into resurrection life. The cross of the flesh transforms one’s soul. Matthew 16:24-26 speaks about someone who tries to gain the whole world, but loses his soul because he refuses to deny himself, take up his cross and follow Yeshua.
When Yeshua completely fills a person’s soul, they act like Him, talk like Him, and walk like Him, as He exhibited in the Word of God.
Let’s realize that seeing the Kingdom of God is not the same as procuring (inheriting) it (John 3:3; Gal 5:19-21). First and foremost, the Word of God is not simply some words on a piece of paper, but a person whose name is called “The Word of God” and on His thigh is written ”King of Kings and the Lord of Lord ” (Revelation 19:13-16). Royal priests know this, and they give honor where honor is due. Scripture also tell us that His Kingdom Seed is not only the “Word of the Kingdom,” but the “Word of God” (Matthew 13:19; Luke 8:11). The Bible shows us that we can hear, receive, and believe the Word of God; and even though the Word of God is called the Sword of the Spirit, we also can be quite passive about it. There is nothing passive about working out our own salvation with fear and trembling (i.e. sanctification) as well as our fiery purification process, which enables us to become set apart kingdom vessels.
Brokenness is the rule for this secondary level of purification… being humble and teachable are key. When we look at the three sections of God’s Wilderness Tabernacle made after a heavenly pattern, we see that there is a curtain that marks the boundaries of God’s Sanctuary (i.e., Dwelling Place), which is made up of both the Holy Place and the Holy of Holies. Please note that the Holy of Holies lies within the boundaries of the Holy Place. Since the Holy Place can be equated to a person’s soul and the Holy of Holies speaks of their spirit, we know that our spirit is housed within our soul.
When we take a revelatory peek into the Ancient Hebrew Word Picture for the word “curtain,” it communicates that the curtain of God’s Dwelling Place symbolically represents the highest and most important work to be done is the purification work in a person’s soul. Wow! That’s quite a statement!
Right now the Body of Christ is being called to abide in the place of Galatians 2:20 where our sinful nature is crucified in union with the Messiah, so we can literally live on this earth by the faith of the Son of God. Please note that the Melchizedek Company is made like unto the Son of God (Heb 7:3). We know that the Son of God refused to come off the cross (Matt 27:40), and so will Mel. We are currently being sifted again and again and again to get impurities out.
Yer-ee-aw is the Hebrew word for “curtain,” and speaks of a tremulous hanging or a hanging of the fear of the Lord. The Spirit of the Fear of the Lord enabled Yeshua to walk as ONE with His Heavenly Father. Due to the fear of the Lord residing within His soul, Yeshua literally loved what His Father loved, and hated what His Father hated. And so it will be with His kings and priests of the Order of Melchizedek. When something is tremulous, it is characterized by or affected with trembling. Humility is a result of this shaking of everything that can be shaken. “Where is the place of My rest? … To this man will I look, even to him that is poor and of a contrite spirit, and trembles at My word” (Isaiah 66:1-2).
As we dig a little bit deeper, we see that the primitive root to yer-ee-aw is the Hebrew word yaw-rah’, which means to be broken up (with any violent action). “ When brokenness occurs resistance, independence, and pride are replaced with submission, tenderness, obedience and love. To be broken is to come to the place where He is esteemed above self. Note: Each of us must willingly submit to (be a willful participant with) the Father in this process. Brokenness cracks open the hard shell of our sinful self nature to reveal the sons of the shekinah! Brokenness is an ancient pathway and main tool to prepare our souls for the filling up of the complete fullness of the Seven Spirits of God, which is how Jesus walked in the nature of Christ on earth.
Thank God that we have boldness to enter into the Holy of Holies in the heavenlies by the Blood of the Lamb, which is His incredibly wonderful Throne of Grace and a beloved relationship with Him after we accept His gift of salvation. There still remains a need to rend the veil that is currently between a believer’s soul and spirit due to The Fall, for those who desire to rule and reign with Him and do His greater works. We are told that when one turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away (2 Corinthians 3:16). Unequivocally, we are brought near by the cross through the blood of Christ. The crucifixion steps involved in the Bride’s Baptism of Fire is merely a deeper spiritual reality to this truth where each one of us needs to grow into being a holy temple for the Lord before we can corporately connect wholly in love.
The process, which tears the curtain (veil) that is currently between our soul and spirit, is a top-down, heaven-to-earth crucifixion process, which results with a person being clothed with the fear of the Lord. The division between our soul and spirit is now being broken down, so the Nature of Christ can possess our souls. Thus, on both an individual and corporate level, establishing peace by making the two (soul and spirit) One New Man in Christ (Ephesians 2:15).
People are now experiencing the Lord’s discipline as His mature sons in which the depths of our souls are being broken up with a violent agitation, so He can create a new heaven and a new earth within us, as He did in the beginning. “The Kingdom of Heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force” (Matthew 11:12).
Do you desire to be a golden kingdom vessel filled with the Nature of Christ (i.e. Seven Spirits of God)? If so, then you ARE called to be one of His Reigning Ones, and you are probably experiencing or have experienced a deep work of crucifixion of your flesh (sin nature). Be encouraged. If you are struggling, it is because you truly desire to be formed into His very image. There is a HUGE test in our willingness to pay the price to die to ourselves, so that Christ may live in us in His fullness.
Please remember that LOVE meets us in our broken places. He is a good gardener who not only plants the good seed of His Kingdom, but He works to till the soil of our hearts, so we may receive a 100-fold return in all we do, as unto the King. At this time, resurrection life is still being released to you and I in sprout form for whosoever will.
References: Gen. 1:1-5; 7:11; Deut. 30:14; Psa. 104:4; Prov. 3:19-23; Isa. 11:2-5; Dan. 7:9; Matt. 10:38; 13:19; 27:51; Luke 8:11; 9:23; John 3:3; 14:12; 17:22; Rom. 10:6,9-10; 1 Cor. 6:9-10; 15:51-54; 2 Cor. 3:16; Gal. 2:20; 5:19-21; 6:14-16; Eph. 2:13-22; 6:17; Phil. 2:8; 3:14; Col. 1:20; Heb. 5:13-14; 10:19-39; 12:1-11; 1 Pet. 1:22-25; Rev. 5:9; 19:13-16.
Check out these articles about the deposit of the Holy Spirit and the fullness of Christ:
• FULLNESS DEPOSIT => https://sapphirethroneministries.wordpress.com/2013/08/21/fullness-deposit/
• FULLNESS IS A 10% DEPOSIT UNTIL … => https://sapphirethroneministries.wordpress.com/2013/09/29/fullness-is-a-10-percent-deposit-until/
~ Robin Main
Copyright August 23, 2014 – Sapphire Throne Ministries – Robin Main
The following Hitting the Bull’s Eye of Righteousness series is available in book format via Amazon Kindle => https://www.amazon.com/Hitting-Bulls-Righteousness-Understanding-Melchizedek-ebook/dp/B010YM6AE8/, and also as one of the books in the Understanding the Order of Melchizedek: Complete Series book => https://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Order-Melchizedek-Robin-Main/dp/0998598240/:
• MYSTERIES OF THE DEEP RED => https://sapphirethroneministries.wordpress.com/2013/11/27/hitting-the-bulls-eye-of-righteousness-part-1-mysteries-of-the-deep-red/
• BAPTISM OF FIRE => https://sapphirethroneministries.wordpress.com/2013/11/27/hitting-the-bulls-eye-of-righteousness-part-2-baptism-of-fire/
• STEPS FOR THE BRIDE’S BAPTISM OF FIRE => https://sapphirethroneministries.wordpress.com/2013/11/27/hitting-the-bulls-eye-of-righteousness-part-3-steps-for-the-brides-baptism-of-fire/
• HOLY PRIESTHOOD OFFERING SPIRITUAL SACRIFICES => https://sapphirethroneministries.wordpress.com/2013/11/27/hitting-the-bulls-eye-of-righteousness-part-4-holy-priesthood-offering-spiritual-sacrifices/
• NEVER CUT OFF THE BODY FROM THE HEAD => https://sapphirethroneministries.wordpress.com/2013/11/27/hitting-the-bulls-eye-of-righteousness-part-5-never-cut-off-the-body-from-the-head/
• BECOMING A BURNT OFFERING => https://sapphirethroneministries.wordpress.com/2013/11/27/hitting-the-bulls-eye-of-righteousness-part-6-becoming-a-burnt-offering/
• PURIFY THE SOUL => https://sapphirethroneministries.wordpress.com/2017/07/10/hitting-the-bulls-eye-of-righteousness-part-7-purify-the-soul-2/
• FAITHFULNESS TEST => https://sapphirethroneministries.wordpress.com/2014/01/28/hitting-the-bulls-eye-of-righteousness-part-8-faithfulness-test/
• BROKENNESS OF ONE’S SOUL => https://sapphirethroneministries.wordpress.com/2014/08/23/hitting-the-bulls-eye-of-righteousness-part-9-brokenness-of-ones-soul/
• CONTINUAL LIVING SACRIFICE => https://sapphirethroneministries.wordpress.com/2014/08/27/hitting-the-bulls-eye-of-righteousness-part-10-continual-living-sacrifice/
• Ascension Manual book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188511
• Understanding the Order of Melchizedek: Complete Series book => https://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Order-Melchizedek-Robin-Main/dp/0998598240/
• MEL GEL Study Guide book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188538/
• MEL GEL Study Guide: Volume 2 book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0998598232/
• Set of Hebrew Living Letter Flash Cards => http://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/art.html
• All STM Resources (usually cheaper than Amazon), including teaching videos => http://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/resources.html
• Blazing New Wine of Hanukkah: Bridal Restoration of DNA book => https://www.amazon.com/Blazing-New-Wine-Hanukkah-Understanding-ebook/dp/B010MHNZMK/
• SANTA-TIZING: What’s wrong with Christmas and how to clean it up book => https://www.amazon.com/SANTA-TIZING-Whats-wrong-Christmas-clean/dp/1607911159/