If the spirit of the Living Creature is in the wheels (Ezekiel 1:20-21), what are the wheels like?
Each of the four living creatures has one wheel within a wheel beside each one of them. According to Ezekiel 1:16, the appearance of the wheels and their work is like the color of beryl. What’s interesting about this statement is that pure beryl is colorless. If it is tainted with impurities, it can be many different colors: green, blue, yellow, red, and white. Beryl is a mineral. Its two most desirable variations are probably aquamarine and emerald.
Beryl is the principle store of beryllium in the earth’s crust, and that’s saying something because beryllium is the most abundant metal in the earth’s crust and it always occurs in combination with other metals. This speaks of the whirling wheels (wheels within the wheels) corporate essence in the Spirit of the New Living Creature of the One New Man in Christ from the get go. Please note that the Living Creature, Cherubim (in a divine human aspect) and the Order of Melchizedek are interchange concepts, and they are corporate beings.
Beryllium is the fourth element on the Periodic Table of Elements. The number “four” symbolizes God’s creative works. Four is the number of CREATION, and of man in his relation to the created world. Four is also the number for material completeness; therefore, it is a world number, especially a city number. The CHERUBIM (LIVING CREATURE made up of four living creatures) are always connected to creation (Ezekiel 1:19; Ezekiel 10:15).
The abbreviation for Beryllium is “BE.” What so significant about this is the root meaning behind the Hebrew word for “righteousness” is TO BE. Righteousness is not about an activity. It’s about a righteous State of Being. James chapter 2 tells us that it was Abraham’s completed faith that God credited him as righteous. James 2 is the famous chapter that tells us that faith without works is dead. Even though righteousness is not about an activity, our doing what is right and virtuous in God’s eyes according to the perfect will of the Father is how one is “credited” as righteous. Faith is always first; and then, true believers will always manifest (or do) what they say or believe. The proof is in the pudding. So… “TO BE OR NOT TO BE” really is the right question according to a Righteous State of Being in God’s eyes.
Both Psalm 89:14 and Psalm 97:2 tell us that righteousness and justice are the foundations of His throne. Each of these wheels within a wheel are part of the foundation of the matrix of Ezekiel’s Chariot Throne — the Living Creature — which is just one snapshot of how the Order of Melchizedek operates in this kingdom day.
~ Robin Main
Written August 6, 2014 – Sapphire Throne Ministries – Robin Main. Copyrighted – If you are going to copy this, please copy it right by giving attributions to this source.
• Ascension Manual book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188511
• Understanding the Order of Melchizedek: Complete Series book => https://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Order-Melchizedek-Robin-Main/dp/0998598240/
• MEL GEL Study Guide book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188538/
• MEL GEL Study Guide: Volume 2 book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0998598232/
• Set of Hebrew Living Letter Flash Cards => https://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/flashcards
• Blazing New Wine of Hanukkah: Bridal Restoration of DNA book => https://www.amazon.com/Blazing-New-Wine-Hanukkah-Understanding-ebook/dp/B010MHNZMK/
• SANTA-TIZING: What’s wrong with Christmas and how to clean it up book => https://www.amazon.com/SANTA-TIZING-Whats-wrong-Christmas-clean/dp/1607911159/
ART by Ted Larson