One of my favorite things to contemplate is “hayah” (haiah). I’ve written about it before: Hayah is a Hebrew verb that carries the meaning: to be, become, exist, arise, appear, abide, rest, remain stand, and accompany (be with). In Exodus 3:14, we are told: “God said to Moses, ‘I AM WHO I AM.’ ”In the original Hebrew, it can be translated “I will be who I will be” – HAYAH. Our understanding of hayah can reach as high as the heavens, or our understanding of hayah can be simplified into a righteous State of Being that resonates at the same frequency in which it was originally created. Know that the Hebraic root to the concept of righteousness is “to be” (i.e., a righteous State of Being).
Please recall that my son told me that hayah is a unique verb. It carries a meaning in the past of what was done. Hayah carries a meaning in the future of what will be done, but a presence tense does not exist for this verb. Instead, it is given that the verb “to be” is just there. It’s who you are, like “I Robin” the “am” in “I am Robin” is already understood to exist, and it manifests in what a person is actually doing. This is all of our present reality.
When this hayah manifestation concept is coupled with the testimony of the spirit (wind, breath), water and blood in a person’s earth according to 1 John 5:8, it puts an exclamation point to a simple kingdom truth: “Little children, let no one deceive you. HE WHO PRACTICES RIGHTEOUSNESS IS RIGHTEOUS, JUST AS HE IS RIGHTEOUS” (1 John 3:7 NKJV). If you read your Bible or simply look at nature and the facts of life, how can you even say that what you do doesn’t matter? “Even a child is known by his doings, whether his work be pure, and whether it be right” (Proverbs 20:11 KJV).
I am not encouraging legalistic perfectionism. I am saying we need to be able to rightly access how our actions line up with our words, and how those words line up to the plumb line of righteousness – the Word of God Himself. When the three witnesses in our earth (spirit, water, blood) are united and one with the three that are one in heaven that is when I AM (Hayah) becomes manifest. “For where two or three are gathered together in My name, there am I in the midst of them” (Mathew 18:30 KJV). Please allow me to re-iterate: I AM (HAYAH) becomes manifest when the three witness in your earth are literally one with the three in one in heaven.
BTW – Know that there is great grace in this Bridal Journey; but never ever forget that holiness, righteousness and truth are foundations to His Kingdom. “In this the children of God and the children of the devil are manifest: Whoever does not practice righteousness is not of God, nor is he who does not love his brother” (1 John 3:10 NKJV).
~ Robin Main
Written March 25, 2015 – Sapphire Throne Ministries – Robin Main. Copyrighted – If you are going to copy this, please copy it right by giving attributions to this source.
Originally published => https://www.facebook.com/SapphireThroneMinistries/photos/a.436008649804968.101323.436004819805351/856181641120998/?type=1&theater
• Ascension Manual book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188511
• Understanding the Order of Melchizedek: Complete Series book => https://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Order-Melchizedek-Robin-Main/dp/0998598240/
• MEL GEL Study Guide book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188538/
• MEL GEL Study Guide: Volume 2 book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0998598232/
• Set of Hebrew Living Letter Flash Cards => https://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/flashcards
• Blazing New Wine of Hanukkah: Bridal Restoration of DNA book => https://www.amazon.com/Blazing-New-Wine-Hanukkah-Understanding-ebook/dp/B010MHNZMK/
• SANTA-TIZING: What’s wrong with Christmas and how to clean it up book => https://www.amazon.com/SANTA-TIZING-Whats-wrong-Christmas-clean/dp/1607911159/ was written to fulfill a vow made to Yeshua’s face to tell the Christian Church that “Christmas will be the Golden Calf of America.” It took 10 years of full-time research, a golden scribe angel and the Spirit’s leading to unearthing His Truth in the sands of time. It covers every argument that you have ever heard about Christmas.