“Consider my affliction and deliver me, for I do not forget Your law. Plead my cause and redeem me; Revive me according to Your word. Salvation is far from the wicked, for they do not seek Your statutes. Great are Your tender mercies, O Lord; Revive me according to Your judgments. Many are my persecutors and my enemies, yet I do not turn from Your testimonies. I see the treacherous, and am disgusted, because they do not keep Your word. Consider how I love Your precepts; Revive me, O Lord, according to Your lovingkindness. The entirety of Your word is truth, and every one of Your righteous judgments endures forever” (Psalms 119:153-160 NKJV).
REYSH or RESH (ר) is the twentieth letter of the Hebrew Alef-Bet. It has the numerical value of 200. The Ancient Hebrew Word Picture for REYSH is a head: rosh (רֹאשׁ). It is no coincidence that the living letter REYSH (ר) follows the letter BET (ב) in the Hebrew word bera (ברא), which means “he created.” REYSH is one of the letters in the Hebrew Alphabet that initiates, begins, or starts something:
- First: רִאשׁוֹן or רִאשׁוֹנָה
- First of all, firstly, origin, beginning, starting point: רֵאשִׁית
These REYSH (ר) beginnings are connected to cognizant understanding and wisdom. Scripture proclaims: “The beginning of wisdom is the fear of God” (Proverbs 9:10). A person must first be “shaken” by the fear of the Lord to be able to rightly look at a matter to come to a righteous, holy, and true conclusion of that matter. Any physical substance (matter) is simply a reflection of its spiritual essence, which can be purified to become a crystal-clear mirror that reflects the true eternal reality of His goodness. This process of godly clarification is dependent upon the wisdom and fear of the Lord: “You have made all in wisdom (Psalms 104:24). Ascension in Christ is critical in the art of righteous clarification. We all must ascend upward to our ultimate source – the very flame of the love of our Heavenly Father. REYSH is connected to the revelation of God’s thoughts through speech. The Lord shares wisdom with those who seek the Father’s perfect will in spirit and in truth, and worship Him only.
One aspect of creation that our innermost being continually seeks is the ever evolving “Kingdom of the Infinite” within (Luke 17:21, Eccl. 3:11). There are vast mysteries in the kingdoms of the world becoming the kingdoms of our Lord and of His Christ (Revelation 11:15). We connect to the kingdoms of God through both our heart and mind (our head). REYSH is all about the synapses in our brains being illuminated by His fire “esh” (אֵשׁ).
Mankind has the capacity of perception; because God created our brains to operate according to energy, frequencies, and electricity. Operating in the fullness of the measure of the stature of Christ requires the esh in our brains to be a cognizant fire. It is the divine awareness of those who are one with the mind of Christ: “But as it is written: ‘Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, Nor have entered into the heart of man the things which God has prepared for those who love Him.’ But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God. For what man knows the things of a man except the spirit of the man which is in him? Even so no one knows the things of God except the Spirit of God. Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, that we might know the things that have been freely given to us by God. These things we also speak, not in words which man’s wisdom teaches but which the Holy Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual. But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. But he who is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is rightly judged by no one. For ‘who has known the mind of the Lord that he may instruct Him?’ But WE HAVE THE MIND OF CHRIST” (1 Corinthians 2:9-16 NKJV).
Consider what it means to be one with the superconscious state of mind of the Messiah. When the purified fire of God excites our nervous system, our head becomes fully cognizant of His eternal kingdom realities. This is when we become a living soul – “nephesh chaiah” – which takes us back-to-the-future to the original pattern of pre-fallen mankind: “And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a LIVING SOUL” (Genesis 2:7 KJV). This is also when we become a tzaddik – a righteous one – with an awakened, enlightened consciousness that is made in the same image of God (Genesis 1:26). There is a particular blessing upon the heads of the righteous, which is His Spirit – “ruach” – in our head “rosh.” This is to be REYSH AWAKENED.
Even though righteousness is a State of Being according to a person’s oneness with Christ, we are only known as righteous through our actions. “Little children, let no one deceive you. He who practices righteousness is righteous, just as He is righteous. … In this the children of God and the children of the devil are manifest: Whoever does not practice righteousness is not of God, nor is he who does not love his brother” (1 John 3:7,10 NKJV). Please allow me to re-iterate. We are deemed as righteous by God Himself by the measure of the Kingdom of God within us that flows out, not by our intentions.
The righteousness within a tzaddik is a living stream of life that flows out to the world around them, else they reveal themselves to be hypocrites. “Let justice run down like water, and righteousness like a mighty stream” (Amos 5:24 NKJV). Hypocrites can be seen by them speaking righteously, but not doing what’s right. “Awake to righteousness, and do not sin; for some do not have the knowledge of God…” (1 Corinthians 15:34 NKJV). Hypocrites also seek to do righteous works without first having a right relationship with God – the Messiah. “The wicked man does deceptive work, but he who sows righteousness will have a sure reward” (Proverbs 11:18 NKJV).
To be REYSH AWAKENED is to look for the place where righteousness dwells:
- “Nevertheless we, according to His promise, look for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells” (2 Peter 3:13 NKJV).
- “Now I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away. Also there was no more sea. Then I, John, saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from heaven saying, ‘Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people. God Himself will be with them and be their God’… ‘Come, I will show you the bride, the Lamb’s wife’ ” (Revelation 21:1-3,9 NKJV).
- “‘Let us be glad and rejoice and give Him glory, for the marriage of the Lamb has come, and His wife has made herself ready.’ And to her it was granted to be arrayed in fine linen, clean and bright, for the fine linen is the righteous acts of the saints” (Revelation 19:7-8 NKJV).
You and I can personally choose to engage the essence of Messiah Yeshua – the Word of God – contained within the Hebrew Living Letter™ REYSH. With that in mind, you may be interested in Sapphire Throne Ministries anointed set of Hebrew Living Letter™ Flash Cards. It is a creatively educational way to further explore all the letters of the Hebrew Alef-bet. If you are interested, please check out https://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/product-page/flash-cards. Each custom HLL flashcard has some beautiful, original artwork on the front and an in-depth revelation on the back.
Give em heaven!!!
Written July 22, 2021 – Sapphire Throne Ministries – Robin Main. Copyrighted – If you are going to copy this, please copy it right by giving attributions to this source. Blessings!
Originally published 11 October 2015 with modifications.
• Ascension Manual book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188511
• Understanding the Order of Melchizedek: Complete Series book => https://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Order-Melchizedek-Robin-Main/dp/0998598240/
• MEL GEL Study Guide book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188538/
• MEL GEL Study Guide: Volume 2 book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0998598232/
• Set of Hebrew Living Letter Flash Cards => https://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/flashcards
• Blazing New Wine of Hanukkah: Bridal Restoration of DNA book => https://www.amazon.com/Blazing-New-Wine-Hanukkah-Understanding-ebook/dp/B010MHNZMK/
• SANTA-TIZING: What’s wrong with Christmas and how to clean it up book => https://www.amazon.com/SANTA-TIZING-Whats-wrong-Christmas-clean/dp/1607911159/
ART: “Creative Power – REYSH” by Robin Main
Created on 11 September 2015.