WHITE STONES are the perfect building blocks for God’s Permanent Dwelling Place in the Spirit.
Yesterday, we discussed that a white stone represents the essence of oneness — you or I being one with the Father, Son and His Spirit. The incredible chapter of John 17 articulates that those that are “not of the world” (John 17:14,16) receives and truly understands the words which the Father gave to Yeshua (John 17:8) as well as make the Father’s name known to men.
How did Yeshua (i.e. Jesus) make the Father’s name known to men? According to John 17:6, Yeshua manifested the Father’s name to men and they kept God’s Word:
“Jesus therefore answered and was saying to them, ‘Truly, truly, I say to you, the Son can do nothing of himself, unless it is something He sees the Father doing; for whatever the Father does, these things the Son also does in like manner” (John 5:19 NASB).
“And by this we know that we come to know Him, if we keep His commandments… whoever keeps His word, in him the love of God has truly been perfected. By this we know that we are in Him: the ONE who says he abides in Him ought himself to walk in the same manner as He walked” (1 John 2:3,5-6 NASB).
Keeping God’s Word to the degree where you abide in Him and the love of God is truly perfected within you is to be where I AM is. We know that Christ’s Church has been, and is continuing to be, sanctified by Yeshua’s journey to the cross and His cleansing her by washing of water with the Word (Ephesians 5:26). I say “continuing to be sanctified” because like most works of the Spirit in an individual’s life, the Spirit’s work is a two-way street. Just because a truth, like the cross, exists doesn’t mean that it’s a reality in your life. Our part is to appropriate that spiritual truth — align our thoughts and deeds to the truth conveyed in God’s Word.
Our destiny as God’s people is to walk in the same glory that the Father gave to Yeshua. How did Yeshua glorify the Father on earth? John 17:4 says through accomplishing the work the Father gave Him to do. “Therefore whoever hears these sayings of Mine, and does them, I will liken him to a wise man who built his house on the rock” (Matthew 7:24 NKJV).
“I in them, and the Father in Me, that they may be perfected in unity [into a unit… into one] so the world may continually know that the Father sent Jesus, and loves everyone with the same love that the Father has for Jesus” (John 17:23).
~ Robin Main
Copyright July 20, 2013 – Sapphire Throne Ministries – Robin Main
• Ascension Manual book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188511
• Understanding the Order of Melchizedek: Complete Series book => https://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Order-Melchizedek-Robin-Main/dp/0998598240/
• MEL GEL Study Guide book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188538/
• MEL GEL Study Guide: Volume 2 book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0998598232/
• Set of Hebrew Living Letter Flash Cards => https://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/flashcards
• Blazing New Wine of Hanukkah: Bridal Restoration of DNA book => https://www.amazon.com/Blazing-New-Wine-Hanukkah-Understanding-ebook/dp/B010MHNZMK/
• SANTA-TIZING: What’s wrong with Christmas and how to clean it up book => https://www.amazon.com/SANTA-TIZING-Whats-wrong-Christmas-clean/dp/1607911159/ w