Did you know that Almighty God has a hand sandwich? Seriously! That’s what He told me! It’s like the Father and the Son (made up of the Mature Head Messiah Yeshua and His Mature Body — us) joining hands to do His greater works:
• “Then Jesus answered and said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, the Son can do nothing of Himself, but what He sees the Father do; for whatever He does, the Son also does in like manner. For the Father loves the Son, and shows Him all things that He Himself does; and He will show Him GREATER WORKS than these, that you may marvel” (John 5:19-20 NKJV).
• “Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father in Me, or else believe Me for the sake of the works themselves. Most assuredly, I say to you, HE WHO BELIEVES IN ME, THE WORKS THAT I DO HE WILL DO ALSO; AND GREATER WORKS THAN THESE HE WILL DO, because I go to My Father” (John 14:11-12 NKJV).
In this Kingdom Day, sons of righteousness will do great exploits of greater works for the King of Kings. Recall from the previous MELCHIZEDEK ARISING post that the Hebrew word ‘arak (ORDER) holds valuable keys about how the Corporate One New Man in Christ (those of the Order of Melchizedek) operates. Please note that the Corporate One New Man in Christ is composed of mature or maturing sons, and one of the places that the Order of Melchizedek operates out of is the Tabernacle of David.
The next Scripture that we will look at that contains ‘arak ORDER is the chapter of First Samuel 17. It’s major that ‘arak is used three times in this chapter (1 Samuel 17: 2, 8, 21). Pay attention when something is repeated three times in Scripture, because God is pointing to what is solid, real, essential, perfect, substantial, complete and divine. Each occurrence of ‘arak ORDER in First Samuel 17 speaks of “the battle in array (i.e. order),” which significantly points to the wings of God’s End-Time Melchizedek Army flying by the Spirit with one another. Every time that I have been involved in a Group Ascension involving Melchizedek there has been a militant aspect to it. Did you know that His kings and priests are Reigning Ones who are also His flaming fire army (Revelation 1:4-6; Revelation 5:8-10; Joel 2:1-5; Psalms 104:3-4)?
David’s battle with Goliath is the highlight of First Samuel 17. Even though Yeshua is the Pattern Son for the Order of Melchizedek, King David is a very important prototype of a prophet, priest and king (Psalms 110:4), so take notice when David is on the scene – whether you are reading about David or something he wrote in the book of Psalms. For IT’S TIME FOR THE RESTORATION OF THE TABERNACLE OF DAVID!!!
• “ ‘After these things I will return, And I will rebuild the Tabernacle (Tent) of David which has fallen, and I will rebuild its ruins, And I will restore it, so that the rest of mankind may seek YHVH , and all the Gentiles who are called by My name,’ says YHVH, who makes things known from long ago” (Acts 15:16).
• “A Psalm of David. O YHVH, who may abide in Your tent? Who may dwell on Your holy hill? He who walks with integrity, and works righteousness, and speaks truth in his heart” (Psalm 15:1-2 NASB).
Most of us are familiar with the story of David and Goliath. Let’s see a fresh new perspective looking through the lens of David being a prototype of the One New Man in the Messiah (Christ) according to the Order of Melchizedek.
Let’s first paint a picture of the enemy personified in Goliath and other Philistines in Scripture. I asked LOVE for insight into the Philistine Spirit, and right before I sat down to write this article, He asked me to sleep a little while longer and He gave me a prophetic dream. This dream portrayed the Philistine Spirit as a glitzy system seducing people with the pleasures of this world. My Webster’s Collegiate Dictionary defines a Philistine as a person who is guided by materialism. In the dream, the seduction came in the form of a piece of decadent chocolate cake that was being offered in the midst of an exquisite 5-star restaurant that was somehow associated with a gorgeous hunk of a man. Once a person took the cake bait, this Philistine System used drunkenness and more lust to entrap them. It was an extremely difficult state to wake-up from, let alone break free from. Those who did resist the lusts of the eyes, the lusts of the flesh and the lusts of the world found themselves on the receiving end of a system that tries to ruin their lives. Some even were driven inconsolably mad. Those who succeed in breaking free of the worldly seduction found themselves intimidated with threats of death and were extorted financially. At the finale of my dream, I had to take authority over some vicious dogs that the Philistine Spirit loosed to hunt us down. BTW – When Goliath first saw the chosen man of Israel, he looked upon him with disdain and remarked: “Am I a dog, that you come to me with sticks?” and Goliath cursed the man after God’s own heart by his Babylonian gods (1 Samuel 17:43).
The Corporate One New Man in Christ is the chosen man to fight this giant worldly system. They will rise up early after a time of testing according to their Father’s command (1 Samuel 17:16,20). They will be sons who feed their Father’s sheep manna at the House of Bread (1 Samuel 17:15). In this Kingdom Day, the promise to the Corporate One New Man who spiritually conquers and kills the Philistine Champion is that they will received great riches from the King Himself, they will be free in Israel (Is-real), and then they will be given the King’s daughter – the Bride of Christ – which also can mean that these ones actually become Christ’s Bride.
Even though Abraham and Isaac agreed to a covenant of kindness with Abimelech the King of the Philistines, the Philistines were a recurring threat and became an arch-enemy of Israel (Genesis 21, 26).
In the Tabernacle of David, the Corporate One New Man of the Order of Melchizedek will draw near the uncircumcised (faithless) Philistine with His shepherd staff and His sling in his hands with five smooth stones of grace taken from the place of being washed by the water of the word (1 Samuel 17:40; Ephesians 5:26). Remember that the Blood of Yeshua cleanses us from sin while the applied Word of God cleanses us from the world. The Philistine Giant will arise and come near to meet the Corporate One New Man in personal combat. As the Davidic Order of Melchizedek in our day runs toward the army to meet the Philistine, he will sling a stone to strike this Giant of the World. It will strike this uncircumcised Philistine in the forehead, and our foe will fall on his face to the earth like Dagon did before the Ark of the Covenant (1 Samuel 5:4).
This singular stone isn’t any old stone. The Hebrew word for stone is even. It is akin to two Hebrew words av for father and ben for son. It carries the nuance of the Father AND the Son. Basically, this stone that kills the giant of the world communicates the reality of when you see the Father, you see the Son, and vice versa.
The Corporate One New Man’s defeat of this faithless Philistine is so that all the earth may know that Yah is in Israel. When the Mighty Man of Valor – David – killed the one that all of Israel was afraid of, the king sent for him and asked him one question: “WHOSE SON ARE YOU?” This is the question being asked of God’s people today. David answered: “I am the son of your servant Jesse the Bethlehemite” (1 Samuel 17:58).
If we break the phrase “Jesse the Bethlehemite” down in Hebrew, it means the substance of the House of Bread. Therefore, David’s declaration that “I am the son of your servant Jesse the Bethlehemite” is HERALDING A TRUTH FOR OUR DAY THAT THE ORDER OF MELCHIZEDEK IN THE TABERNACLE OF DAVID WILL LITERALLY MANIFEST THE SUBSTANCE OF THE HOUSE OF BREAD.
I dug a little deeper by looking at the Ancient Hebrew Word Picture for the name “Jesse.” When I first saw the Hebrew letters yood-shin-yood, my first thought was shin is the letter that represents El Shaddai (i.e., The Almighty One). Then I contemplated that the Hebrew letter “yood” is a picture of a hand, and symbolizes to work or a deed done. What drew my attention is that the letter “yood” appears on each side of the shin. That’s when LOVE spoke to me about the Son of Jesse shows us the picture of the Almighty having a hand sandwich. It’s the personification of John 5:19: “the Son can do nothing of Himself, but what He sees the Father do; for whatever He does, the Son also does in like manner.”
When I looked into the other spelling for “Jesse” in Hebrew (yood-shin-alef), another Ancient Hebrew Word Picture forms, which dovetails with the Hebrew word for “stone.” Being a son of Jesse speaks of the Father and the Son (His Mature Head Yeshua connected to His Mature Body) joining hands to go great exploits of greater works. These aren’t any old works, but completed faith like Abraham where one’s works lined up with one’s faith (James 2:22). It’s time to do the GREATER WORKS people!!! In this Kingdom Day, the Order of Melchizedek will do exactly what they see their Father doing bringing heavenly realities to earth. Through Him who sits on the throne, we will reign on earth; and through faithfully following Him, we will do great exploits of greater works.
“Those who do wickedly against the covenant he shall corrupt with flattery; but THE PEOPLE WHO KNOW THEIR GOD SHALL BE STRONG, AND CARRY OUT GREAT EXPLOITS” (Daniel 11:32 NKJV).
~ Robin Main
Written May 6, 2014 – Sapphire Throne Ministries – Robin Main. Copyrighted – If you are going to copy this, please copy it right by giving attributions to this source. Blessings!
Originally published => https://www.facebook.com/SapphireThroneMinistries/photos/pb.436004819805351.-2207520000.1402968105./673090539430110/?type=3&theater
MELCHIZEDEK RISING series: Every occurrence of the Hebrew word ‘arak (i.e. ORDER) tells us about various realities of our Melchizedek Kingdom Function. This MELCHIZEDEK RISING series illuminates these findings of our divine call as priests of the Most High God. We will be following the Spirit’s lead as explore some different facets to His new MELCHIZEDEK ORDER RISING.
• MELCHIZEDEK RISING – PART 1 – MOBILE GLORY => https://sapphirethroneministries.wordpress.com/2017/06/13/melchizedek-rising-part-1-mobile-glory/
• MELCHIZEDEK RISING – PART 2 – GREAT EXPLOITS OF GREATER WORKS => https://sapphirethroneministries.wordpress.com/2017/06/13/melchizedek-rising-part-2-great-exploits-of-greater-works/
• MELCHIZEDEK RISING – PART 3 – THE MIGHTY SONS OF HIS RIGHT HAND => https://sapphirethroneministries.wordpress.com/2017/06/13/melchizedek-rising-part3-the-mighty-sons-of-his-right-hand/
• Ascension Manual book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188511
• Understanding the Order of Melchizedek: Complete Series book => https://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Order-Melchizedek-Robin-Main/dp/0998598240/
• MEL GEL Study Guide book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188538/
• MEL GEL Study Guide: Volume 2 book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0998598232/
• Set of Hebrew Living Letter Flash Cards => https://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/flashcards
• Blazing New Wine of Hanukkah: Bridal Restoration of DNA book => https://www.amazon.com/Blazing-New-Wine-Hanukkah-Understanding-ebook/dp/B010MHNZMK/
• SANTA-TIZING: What’s wrong with Christmas and how to clean it up book => https://www.amazon.com/SANTA-TIZING-Whats-wrong-Christmas-clean/dp/1607911159/
ART by Eve Ventrue Cheryl