Blood is congealed light. During a Mystic Mentoring Group Ascension, Abba Father revealed to us that the martyr’s blood is a precious pathway for ascension. Primarily, it’s the Blood of the Lamb that was shed both in time and in eternity before time began:
- “Having therefore, brethren, BOLDNESS TO ENTER INTO THE HOLIEST BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS, by a new and living way, which He hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, His flesh; and having a High Priest over the House of God; let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, our bodies washed with pure water” (Hebrews 10:19-22 KJV).
- “And if you call on the Father, who is impartial and who judges every man according to his works, conduct yourselves reverently during the time of your sojourning here, knowing that you have not been REDEEMED from your empty works which you have received from your fathers, by corruptible silver and gold, but WITH THE PRECIOUS BLOOD OF THE LAMB WITHOUT BLEMISH AND WITHOUT SPOT WHICH IS CHRIST, WHO VERILY WAS FOREORDAINED FOR THIS VERY PURPOSE BEFORE THE FOUNDATON OF THE WORLD, and was manifest in these last times for your sakes, who by Him you believe in God who RAISED HIM UP from the dead and gave Him glory, that your faith and hope rest on God. Let your souls be sanctified by obedience to the truth, and be filled with sincere love, so that you may love one another with pure and perfect hearts, BEING BORN AGAIN, not of corruptible seed, but OF INCORRUPTIBLE, BY THE WORD OF GOD, WHICH LIVES AND ABIDES FOR EVER. For all flesh is as grass, and all its glory is as the flower of the field. The grass withers and the flower fades away, but the Word of our God endures for ever. And this is the very word which has been preached to you” (1 Peter 1:17-25 Lamsa’s Aramaic).
When God made the first proclamation of Scripture “Let there be light,” He marshalled the pure light of God that was, and is and will always be the Light of the World.
I believe that Scripture points to two vital components of this primordial light:  The Blood of the Lamb shed from the foundation of the world and  the DNA of the Hebrew Living Letters, which are the protoplasm of all creation: “Who being the brightness of His glory, and the express image of His person, and UPHOLDING ALL THINGS BY THE WORD OF HIS POWER, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high” (Hebrews 1:3 KJV).
Recall that Revelation 13:8 connects the Book of Life with the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. Any book is made up of words, and words are made up of letters. I propose that one of the components of the primordial light is the DNA of the Hebrew Living Letters, because DNA has a language and DNA communicates with light.
Recently, scientists have made an amazing discovery that DNA naturally fluoresces. “A Northwestern University team recently caught DNA doing something that has never been seen before: it blinked. For decades, textbooks have stated that macromolecules within living cells, such as DNA, RNA, and proteins, do not fluoresce on their own… But now Professors Vadim Backman, Hao Zhang, and Cheng Sun have discovered that macromolecule structures in living cells do, in fact, naturally fluoresce.” Please refer to https://phys.org/news/2016-08-dna-naturally-fluoresces.html.
The DNA Code for all creation is based in the power of the Word who is the Light of the World, which is fundamentally made up of the living letters of the Hebrew Alphabet. The first verse in Scripture even declares this truth: “In the beginning God created alef-tav the heavens and the earth” (Genesis 1:1). In Hebrew, the fourth word of Genesis1:1 is “et” or “alef-tav.” Alef or Aleph is the first letter of the Hebrew alphabet, and the Tav is the last. Hebrew scholars have been mystified by the seemingly random occurrences of alef-tav’s in Scripture. It is a glorious mystery for kings of the Order of Melchizedek to search out (Proverbs 25:2).
From the Hebrew perspective of Genesis 1:1 reveals “In the beginning Elohim created the alef-tav.” The Jewish Sages teach that the very first thing that God created were the Hebrew Living Letters, which is the essence of the Word of God (Yeshua). Ancient Hebrew believed that God had to first create all the letters of the Hebrew Alphabet that together form the Word in order to have the building blocks or protoplasm of creation. From these living letters, all life and material creation exist.
If you study Genesis 1 closely, you see that the only man was “created,” and everything else was “made” or formed from the material created in verse 1. This corresponds to “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God” (John 1:1 KJV).
Alef-tav can also be translated in Greek as alpha and omega, or first and last in English. It is not a coincidence that the Book of Revelation begins and ends with “I am the Aleph and Tav” (Revelation 1:8; Revelation 22:13):
- “I AM THE ALEPH AND TAV, THE BEGINNING AND THE ENDING says the Lord God, who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty” (Revelation 1:8 Lamsa’s Aramaic).
- “I AM THE ALEPH AND TAV, THE BEGINNING AND THE END, THE FIRST AND THE LAST. Blessed are those who do His commandments that they may have the right to the Tree of Life, and may enter in through the gates into the city. For without are the vicious and magicians and the immoral and murderers and idolaters and whoever loves to tell lies. I, Jesus, have sent my angel to testify to you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, the bright morning star. And the Spirit and the Bride say, Come. And let him who hears say, Come. And he who is thirsty, let him come. And whosoever will, let him take of the living water freely. … And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the BOOK OF LIFE, and out of the Holy City, and from the things which are written on this book” (Revelation 22:13-17 Lamsa’s Aramaic, Revelation 22:19 KJV).
Mankind and all of creation is groaning to return to their pure and pristine bridal state as it was in the beginning… primordial light resonating at the same frequency as the Word of God. My book “Blazing New Wine of Hanukkah” speaks about this pure and spotless bridal restoration of DNA. In fact, it’s the sub-title for the book. BTW – It’s available for free on Amazon Kindle.
Give em heaven!!!
ART by Creation Adam & Eve by Françoise Auguste Artiste
- LIMITED TIME OFFER! Due to some funky Amazon requirements, Sapphire Throne Ministries is giving away 5 free Hebrew Living Letter (HLL) Teaching Videos for each HLL Flash Cards Set sold via Amazon from now until midnight (MDT) on October 31, 2017 => https://www.amazon.com/Hebrew-Living-Letters-Flash-Cards/dp/B01HTB9ND2. To redeem, simply purchase 1 or more HLL Flash Card Set and email firstname.lastname@example.org the five HLL Teaching Videos you would like to receive for free. You can view the various options here => http://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/media.html. Sapphire Throne Ministries is also making the same offer to all international orders. The difference being that international orders (outside the USA) will be fulfilled through PayPal, not Amazon, as well as you having to pay international postage in addition to the price of the HLL Flash Cards. Please email email@example.com and I will get you the total cost of mailing the HLL Flash Card to you. You can then make a decision at that time. Blessings!