“Unto you has been given to know the mystery of the Kingdom of God: but unto them that are without all these things are done in parables.” This passage goes on to tell us that if we know the Parable of the Sower, we know all parables (Mark 4:13). We are told plainly in Yeshua’s interpretation of the Parable of the Sower that the seed is the Word of God (Luke 8:11), and this seed is sown in our hearts (Mark 4:15). Therefore, a major key to unlocking all mysteries is the Word of God being deposited in the rich fertile soil of one’s heart. Think of the Word of God being like a decoder ring into the mysteries of God.
The word “mystery” has fascinated me for some time now. I have found 21 general contexts in Scripture that are connected to the word “mystery.” For example: It’s given to Christ’s disciples to know the mysteries of the Kingdom of Heaven and the mysteries of Kingdom of God. (Matthew 13:11: Luke 8:10; Mark 4:11). We are charged to be good stewards of the mysteries of God (1 Corinthians 4:1), and that the wisdom of God is spoken by the Spirit of God among those who are made after the Order of Melchizedek; i.e. among those that are perfect (1 Corinthians 2:7).
We have the mystery of the Kingdom of Heaven, the mystery of the Kingdom of God, the mystery of the gospel, et cetera. The seed of the Word of God also reveals the Mystery of Iniquity (2 Thessalonians 2:7) and “Mystery, Babylon the Great, the mother of harlots and abominations of the earth” (Revelation 17:5).
There are many dimensions to the Mystery of Iniquity and Mystery Babylon. To keep things as simple as possible, please allow my Webster’s Collegiate Dictionary (10th Edition) to speak about these profane things through its definition of the word “mystery”:
MYSTERY ~noun : a religious truth that one can know only by revelation and cannot fully understand : a Christian sacrament (1) a secret religious rite believed (as in Eleusian and Mithraic cults) to impart enduring bliss to the initiate (2) a cult devoted to such rites.
Screechhhhhhh… Let’s stop right there. Seriously… according to the Word of God a Mithraic cult devoted to Sun God Worship should not be connected to a Christian sacrament; but it was, and still is.
Mithra was one of the favorite sun gods adopted by Rome. Mithra was the Persian version of the original Babylonian sun god Tammuz. The Catholic Encyclopedia itself credits Mithra’s Winter Festival as claiming strong responsibility for the December 25th date for Christmas. Mithra’s Winter Festival was a birth celebration, which was also called “The Nativity,” “The Nativity of the Sun,” or “The Nativity of the Unconquered Sun.”
The first recorded evidence of Christmas taking place on December 25th isn’t found until the time of Constantine in AD 336. That means for the first 300 years or so God’s people celebrated His Biblical Feasts. Know that throughout antiquity, the celebrated birthday of all sun gods was the ancient winter solstice before the Roman shift in time, which was December 25th.
Even though the phrase “Christ’s mass” (Christmas) is first found in 1038 AD according to the Catholic Encyclopedia, I use this term to help people track our modern winter revels with those of the past. Prior to the 11th Century, Christmastime was associated with the Winter Solstice, Midwinter, or Winter Revels. For simplicity sake, I say “Christmas” instead of Midwinter or the Winter Solstice. Christmas has many Winter Solstice predecessors, but the two most immediate predecessors prior to it being magically Christianized in 379 AD are:
 Today’s CHRISTMAS DAY was originally Mithra’s Winter Festival celebrated on December 25th – the ancient winter solstice.
 Today’s CHRISTMAS SEASON was formerly the mid-December to January 1st celebration of the Saturnalia (worship of Saturn in Rome. January Kalends are included for simplicity sake.
Christmas was originally a secret religious rite for the pagan elite in Rome. The Mithraic Cult was devoted to worshipping the birth day of their sun god on the ancient Winter Solstice. Its origins are in Babylon, specifically Chaldea (See WHERE CHRISTMAS COMES FROM – PART 1 below). Its practices include sorcery (lies, control and manipulation), sun god worship, and the Land of Merchants status (materialism). Its original icon was a golden calf said to represent the divinity of the ancient Chaldean god Saturn (See WHERE CHRISTMAS COMES FROM – PART 2 below).
It has been given to the sons of the Living God to know this Mithraic Cult Mystery. Even though my Webster’s Collegiate Dictionary says that one definition of MYSTERY is a secret religious rite in the Mithraic Cult said to impart enduring bliss to its participants, it actually does the opposite. Know that Christmas’s root requires all its participants to bow down to the pagan sun gods, which hinders eternal bliss for those who worship at Mithra’s Winter Feast. To worship another God according to the Word of God is idolatry. Not only will idolatry keep us from inheriting the Kingdom of God (Galatians 5:20. 1 Corinthians 6:9), but it will obviously keep us from being a precious part of His Pure and Spotless Bride. The Bride of Christ is the epitome of eternal bliss.
“For we are members of His Body, of His flesh, and of His bones. For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh. This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the Church” (Ephesians 5:30-32 KJV).
~ Robin Main
Written December 16, 2015 – Sapphire Throne Ministries – Robin Main. Copyrighted – If you are going to copy this, please copy it right by giving attributions to this source.
Originally published December 16, 2015 via Facebook => https://www.facebook.com/SapphireThroneMinistries/photos/a.436008649804968.101323.436004819805351/1003944506344710/?type=3&theater
MORE ON THE SUBJECT:
• WHERE CHRISTMAS COMES FROM video =>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INypfLsTaPw
• WHERE CHRISTMAS COMES FROM – PART 1 => http://wp.me/p158HG-1t
• WHERE CHRISTMAS COMES FROM – PART 2 => http://wp.me/p158HG-2m
• THE ROOTS OF CHRISTMAS => https://santatizing.wordpress.com/2014/12/06/the-roots-of-christmas/
• THE ROOTS OF CHRISTMAS video =>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvrVXjd-mm8
• THE LAND OF MERCHANTS =>http://wp.me/p158HG-jF
• NORTH POLE GOING SOUTH? =>http://wp.me/p158HG-kH
• YESHUA CELEBRATED HANUKKAH NOT CHRISTMAS => https://santatizing.wordpress.com/2015/12/02/yeshua-celebrated-hanukkah-not-christmas/
• MYSTERY OF INIQUITY => http://wp.me/p158HG-bC.
• Blazing New Wine of Hanukkah (Bridal Restoration of DNA) book => http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1634430026/ref=cm_sw_r_fa_myi?m=A6RM81HPD4JZA
• SANTA-TIZING: What’s wrong with Christmas and how to clean it up book => http://www.amazon.com/SANTA-TIZING-Whats-wrong-Christmas-clean/dp/1607911159 was written to fulfill a vow made to Yeshua’s face to tell the Christian Church that “Christmas will be the Golden Calf of America.” It took 10 years of full-time research, a golden scribe angel and the Spirit’s leading to unearthing His Truth in the sands of time. It covers every argument that you have ever heard about Christmas.
• Ascension Manual book =>https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188511
• Understanding the Order of Melchizedek: Complete Set book =>https://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Order-Melchizedek-Robin-Main/dp/0998598240/
• MEL GEL Study Guide book =>https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188538/
• MEL GEL Study Guide: Volume 2 book =>https://www.amazon.com/dp/0998598232/
• Set of Hebrew Living Letter Flash Cards => https://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/flashcards