Many years ago, I saw a vision of myself walking in the Land of Israel. All of a sudden, I was in the midst of a nuclear explosion. I could no longer see myself. All I saw was the plume of a searing mushroom cloud. Then I saw myself walk out of the all-consuming fire without even a singe and I heard the LORD say: “If you’re the same essence of the fire, you won’t get burnt.” (Please refer to 1 Corinthians 3:11-15.)
“Who can dwell with everlasting burning…” (Isaiah 33:14)
“Behold, I have created the smith that blows the coals in the fire…” (Isaiah 54:16)
First and foremost, I want to point out that GOD’S COALS OF FIRE ARE HIS COALS OF LOVE: “Set me as a seal upon thine heart, as a seal upon thine arm: for love is strong as death; jealousy is cruel as the grave: the coals thereof are coals of fire, which hath a most vehement flame” (Song of Solomon 8:6 KJV).
Scripture teaches us that when the coals of fire goes forth from God and are scattered upon the earth, judgment is executed that we will know that I AM is the LORD. This makes sense because the pictograph for the Hebrew word “judge” literally means the door of life, which means judgment is a door of life:
“O LORD, I have heard thy speech, and was afraid: O LORD, revive thy work in the midst of the years, … in the midst of years in wrath remember mercy. And His brightness was as the light; He had horns coming out of His hand: and there was the hiding of His power. Before Him went the pestilence, and burning coals went forth at His feet. He stood, and measured the earth: He beheld and drove asunder the nations; and the everlasting mountains were scattered, the perpetual hills did bow: His ways are everlasting” (Habakkuk 3:2, 4-6 KJV).
“Then the earth shook and trembled; the foundations of heaven moved and shook, because HE was wroth. There went up a smoke out of His nostrils, and fire out of His mouth devoured: coals were kindled by it. He bowed the heavens also, and came down; and darkness was under His feet. And HE rode upon a cherub and did fly: and HE was seen upon the wings of the wind” (2 Samuel 22:8-11 KJV).
This is an awe-inspiring and humbling picture to be sure. Just count on the awesome loving character of our heavenly Father, when things heat up; because within the fires of judgment are the embers of restoration. Note: There were “fire of coals” both at Peter’s denial and at his restoration (John 18:17-18; John 21:9). And don’t shy away from one of the elements of the foundation/habitation of His throne – judgment (Psalms 89:14: 97:2). If you study the word “judgment” in the Bible, you will see that it is discipline for His heirs (sons) until the final judgment of destruction for those who will not align to His will, word and heart.
~ Robin Main
Copyright July 21, 2013 – Sapphire Throne Ministries – Robin Main
• Ascension Manual book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188511
• Understanding the Order of Melchizedek: Complete Series book => https://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Order-Melchizedek-Robin-Main/dp/0998598240/
• MEL GEL Study Guide book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188538/
• MEL GEL Study Guide: Volume 2 book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0998598232/
• Set of Hebrew Living Letter Flash Cards => https://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/flashcards
• Blazing New Wine of Hanukkah: Bridal Restoration of DNA book => https://www.amazon.com/Blazing-New-Wine-Hanukkah-Understanding-ebook/dp/B010MHNZMK/
• SANTA-TIZING: What’s wrong with Christmas and how to clean it up book => https://www.amazon.com/SANTA-TIZING-Whats-wrong-Christmas-clean/dp/1607911159/ was written to fulfill a vow made to Yeshua’s face to tell the Christian Church that “Christmas will be the Golden Calf of America.” It took 10 years of full-time research, a golden scribe angel and the Spirit’s leading to unearthing His Truth in the sands of time. It covers every argument that you have ever heard about Christmas.