A friend recently shared: “It’s been 20+ years ago that I had an encounter with this angel [Rev. 14:6] and was given an understanding of what the Everlasting Gospel is. It was first preached by Noah and will be preached again by the 144000, just as the fall of Babylon begins in Rev. 14:8.” This resonated with my spirit and was confirmed by the Lord, so I dove into Revelation Chapter 14 further:
“Then I looked, and behold, a Lamb standing on Mount Zion, and with Him one hundred and forty-four thousand, having His Father’s name written on their foreheads. 2 And I heard a voice from heaven, like the voice of many waters, and like the voice of loud thunder. And I heard the sound of harpists playing their harps. 3 They sang as it were a new song before the throne, before the four living creatures, and the elders; and no one could learn that song except the hundred and forty-four thousand who were redeemed from the earth. 4 These are the ones who were not defiled with women, for they are virgins. These are the ones who follow the Lamb wherever He goes. These were redeemed from among men, being firstfruits to God and to the Lamb. 5 And in their mouth was found no deceit, for they are without fault before the throne of God. 6 Then I saw another angel flying in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach to those who dwell on the earth—to every nation, tribe, tongue, and people— 7 saying with a loud voice, ‘Fear God and give glory to Him, for the hour of His judgment has come; and worship Him who made heaven and earth, the sea and springs of water.’ 8 And another angel followed, saying, ‘Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she has made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.’ 9 Then a third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, ‘If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand, 10 he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out full strength into the cup of His indignation. He shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. 11 And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest day or night, who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name.’ 12 Here is the patience of the saints; here are those who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus” (Revelation 14:1-12 NKJV).
Notice there are three different angels making proclamations in verse 6, 8, and 9:
* IN VERSE 6, we see the first angel in Revelation 14 who flies in the midst of heaven and has the everlasting gospel to preach to those who dwell on the earth. This angel proclaims with a loud voice, Fear God and give glory to Him, for the hour of His judgment has come. Worship Him who made heaven and earth in spirit and in truth; and make Him your refuge, your shield, your strength, and your deliverer.
* IN VERSE 8, the second angel in Revelation 14 follows proclaiming: Babylon is fallen, is fallen.
* IN VERSE 9, the third angel in Revelation 14 follows both of them proclaiming: If anyone worships the beast and his image as well as receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand, they shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God and be tormented with fire and brimstone.
When we add these three angelic proclamations to the first five verses of Revelation 14 that spotlights 144000 who follow the Lamb wherever He goes, we receive a picture that is quickly becoming more apparent as its fulfillment nears. There are 144000 who are taken by God, like Enoch, to a heavenly place called Mount Zion where they all stand with the Lamb with His Father’s name on their foreheads. The new song that we are told that only the 144000 can learn (Rev. 14:3) is connected to their first fruits’ transformation [i.e., resurrection bodies], which has a brand-new sound. After the 144000 are transformed, they are sent back to earth in their everlasting bodies to preach the everlasting gospel, which consists of His grace and truth filled words and His righteous deeds. The 144000 are preaching His everlasting gospel, just as the fall of Babylon begins and people start to receive the mark of the beast worldwide so they can buy and sell (Rev. 13:13, Rev. 14:9). This is when the double-edged Great End-Time Harvest kicks into high gear. Those who do not take the mark and who are learning to follow the Lamb wherever He goes receives a golden new wine, which is meant to lead to their own transformation into Christ’s image too. Those who worship the beast and his image receive a woe-filled cup of the wine of God’s wrath (Rev. 14:9-20). Notice a prominent feature for those “who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name” (Rev. 14:11) is being “tormented with fire and brimstone” (Rev. 14:10), which coincides with 2 Peter 3:7’s description of the day of judgment when ungodly people are destroyed by fire.
Be encouraged. These 144000 are simply first fruits, which means they are the first of something bigger (many more to follow). The Wise Virgins to follow will arise and shine – be transformed – in waves, when the Lord determines they are ready. Note: The enemy will not be able to duplicate this Enochian resurrection life transformation, because it can only be done through the Holy Spirit by our Heavenly Father in Christ (Messiah Yeshua). The 144000 are a remnant who are the bikkurim – first fruits of the barley harvest – offered up to God and the Lamb: “being firstfruits to God and to the Lamb” (Rev. 14:4). The 144000 are set apart by their commitment and determination to do the perfect will of our Heavenly Father – “having His Father’s name written on their foreheads” (Rev. 14:1).
We will speak more on the 144000 Firstfruits soon. For now, simply remember that the 144000 will arise and shine to become transformed in Christ; and then, come back to earth to preach the everlasting gospel, just as the fall of Babylon begins and people start receiving the mark of the beast worldwide. This is also the time of the double-edged Great End-Time Harvest, which features the grapes of wrath versus the grapes of His new wine of the new earth and new heaven.
“The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance. 10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night, in which the heavens will pass away with a great noise, and the elements will melt with fervent heat; both the earth and the works that are in it will be burned up. 11 Therefore, since all these things will be dissolved, what manner of persons ought you to be in holy conduct and godliness, 12 looking for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be dissolved, being on fire, and the elements will melt with fervent heat? 13 Nevertheless we, according to His promise, look for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells” (2 Peter 3:9-13 NKJV).
Give em heaven!!!
Written January 4, 2023 – Sapphire Throne Ministries – Robin Main. Copyrighted – If you are going to copy this, please copy it right by giving attributions to this source. Blessings!
• Ascension Manual book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188511
• Understanding the Order of Melchizedek: Complete Series book => https://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Order-Melchizedek-Robin-Main/dp/0998598240/
• MEL GEL Study Guide book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188538/
• MEL GEL Study Guide: Volume 2 book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0998598232/
• Set of Hebrew Living Letter Flash Cards => https://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/flashcards
• Blazing New Wine of Hanukkah: Bridal Restoration of DNA book => https://www.amazon.com/Blazing-New-Wine-Hanukkah-Understanding-ebook/dp/B010MHNZMK/
• SANTA-TIZING: What’s wrong with Christmas and how to clean it up book => https://www.amazon.com/SANTA-TIZING-Whats-wrong-Christmas-clean/dp/1607911159/ was written to fulfill a vow made to Yeshua’s face to tell the Christian Church that “Christmas will be the Golden Calf of America.” It took 10 years of full-time research, a golden scribe angel and the Spirit’s leading to unearthing His Truth in the sands of time. It covers every argument that you have ever heard about Christmas.