Righteousness is a way of life that is an external expression of an internal position. There has always been a direct link between the quality of your internal life and your external life. God’s kingdom will always first emerge from within you. Success is measured by the degree to which you are conformed to the image of Christ.
The Kingdom of God is NOT a new doctrine. It is a life – a lifestyle – a way of life that manifests the complete unhindered internal government of the kingdom of the person called Christ. By design it colonizes and occupies through the force and power of the Spirit.
Since righteousness and the Kingdom of God are eternally bound together, let’s genuinely meditate on His concept of righteousness to understand the Kingdom life that we are supposed to emulate. BTW – These are truths that will build ONE according to John 17 – “I am IN You, You are in Me”:
 Melchizedek is called the King of Righteousness (Heb. 7:2), which is not only his name but the essence of his character.
 The Lord loves righteousness, and the heavens declare it (Psa. 45:7; 50:6).
 Righteousness is the Foundation, Habitation, and Dwelling Place of God’s throne (Psa. 89:14; 97:2; Prov. 25:5).
 Righteousness is the Scepter of God’s Kingdom (Heb. 1:8; Psa. 45:6; Isa. 32:1).
 Righteousness dwells in the new heavens & a new earth (2 Pet. 3:13; Rev. 21:2-3).
 Righteousness makes up the Bridal garment (Rev. 19:7-8; Isa. 61:10-11).
 Righteousness is the way that leads to life (Prov 12:28; 21:21).
 Righteousness allows us to behold His face (Psa. 11:7; 17:15) .
 Righteousness is the path where wisdom leads us to inherit substance (Prov. 8:18-21).
 YHVH measures (judges) His righteousness against our righteousness so we can awake (be quickened) into His exact image (Psa. 7:6-11; 17:15; 35:23-24; 37:5; 50:3-6).
 The one who practices righteousness is the one who is righteous – every man will receive a reward for what he has done (Psa. 18:20; 1 Cor. 3:11-16; 1 John 3:7,10 ; Rev. 22:11-12).
 The LORD opens the gates of righteousness to maturing sons that He is disciplining in order to restore their souls, as He leads us in the paths of righteousness for His Name’s sake (Psa. 23:3; 118:14-20).
References: Psa. 7:6-11; 11:7; 17:15; 18:20; 23:3; 35:23-24; 37:5; 45:6-7; 50:3-6; 89:14; 97:2; 118:14-20; Prov. 8:18-21; 12:28; 20:11; 21:21; 25:5; Isa. 9:7; 32:1; 61:10-11; Matt. 6:33; 1 Cor. 3:11-16; Heb. 1:8; 7:2; 2 Pet. 3:13; Rev. 21:2-3, 7-9; 22:11-12.
~ Robin Main
Written November 13, 2013 – Sapphire Throne Ministries – Robin Main. Copyrighted – If you are going to copy this, please copy it right by giving attributions to this source.
Originally published => https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=580010408738124&set=pb.436004819805351.-2207520000.1385346150.&type=3&theater
• Ascension Manual book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188511
• Understanding the Order of Melchizedek: Complete Series book => https://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Order-Melchizedek-Robin-Main/dp/0998598240/
• MEL GEL Study Guide book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188538/
• MEL GEL Study Guide: Volume 2 book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0998598232/
• Set of Hebrew Living Letter Flash Cards => https://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/flashcards
• Blazing New Wine of Hanukkah: Bridal Restoration of DNA book => https://www.amazon.com/Blazing-New-Wine-Hanukkah-Understanding-ebook/dp/B010MHNZMK/
• SANTA-TIZING: What’s wrong with Christmas and how to clean it up book => https://www.amazon.com/SANTA-TIZING-Whats-wrong-Christmas-clean/dp/1607911159/