In Exodus 3:14, we are told. God said to Moses, “I AM WHO I AM.” In the original Hebrew, it is commonly translated “I will be who I will be” – HAYAH. “Hayah” can be simplified into a righteous State of Being that resonates at the same frequency in which it was originally created.
My son, who is minoring in Hebrew in college, told me that “hayah” is a unique verb. It carries a meaning in the past of what was done. It carries a meaning in the future of what will be done, but a presence tense does not exist for this verb. Instead, it is given that the verb “to be” is just there. It’s who you are, like “I Robin” the “am” in “I am Robin” is already understood to exist, and it manifests in what a person is actually doing.
This is all of our present reality. Let it BE LOVE.
~ Robin Main
Written October 12, 2013 – Sapphire Throne Ministries – Robin Main. Copyrighted – If you are going to copy this, please copy it right by giving attributions to this source.
• Ascension Manual book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188511
• Understanding the Order of Melchizedek: Complete Series book => https://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Order-Melchizedek-Robin-Main/dp/0998598240/
• MEL GEL Study Guide book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188538/
• MEL GEL Study Guide: Volume 2 book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0998598232/
• Set of Hebrew Living Letter Flash Cards => https://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/flashcards
• Blazing New Wine of Hanukkah: Bridal Restoration of DNA book => https://www.amazon.com/Blazing-New-Wine-Hanukkah-Understanding-ebook/dp/B010MHNZMK/
• SANTA-TIZING: What’s wrong with Christmas and how to clean it up book => https://www.amazon.com/SANTA-TIZING-Whats-wrong-Christmas-clean/dp/1607911159/