The quintessential verse for the Season of Repentance is “I am my Beloved’s and my Beloved is mine” (Songs 6:3) due to the first letters in the words of this phrase (אֲנִי לְדוֹדִיוְדוֹדִי לִי) spells out “Elul” (אֶלוּל). Please recall that according to God’s Biblical Calendar, this is when soul-searching and repentance draws near. It is more easily attained than normal through a greater grace. Please refer to https://sapphirethroneministries.wordpress.com/2019/09/09/season-of-repentance/.
Let’s now focus on the last letter for every word in the phrase “I am my Beloved’s and my Beloved is mine” (אֲנִי לְדוֹדִיוְדוֹדִי לִי), which is a yod or yud (י). Yod is the numerical equivalent of 10. When we add up the four ending yods for this phrase, we get a total of 40. Recall that the Season of Repentance on the Biblical Calendar runs for 40 days from the first day of Elul to the end of Yom Kippur (Day of Atonement). Refer to https://sapphirethroneministries.wordpress.com/2019/09/08/time-of-testing-exposure/.
The letter yod is the only letter that hangs in the air. It is written above the line of text. It doesn’t rest on stable ground like the rest of the letters of the Hebrew Living Letters. Yod is known to represent God’s omnipresence in creation, and the spark of His Spirit in everything. Additionally, yod represents the starting point of all created things – the divine point energy. Make a mental note that the Word of God – Messiah Yeshua (Jesus Christ) – is made up of Hebrew Living Letters who upholds all things by the word of His power (Hebrews 1:3).
Job 26:7 tells us that “He stretches out the north from the empty place, and hangs the earth upon nothing (your earth and mine).” By the way the numerical equivalent of the phrase “He hangs the earth upon nothing” (תֹּלֶה אֶרֶץ עַל בְּלִימָה) is 913, which is also the numerical value for “in the beginning” (בְּרֵאשִׁית).
The letter yud points the way to expose the very root of our souls. Selflessly connect and stand before Messiah Yeshua at the point of zero point energy. In Exodus 16:7-8, Moses asks, “And we are what [i.e., nothing]?” The bottom-line for the Season of Repentance is teshuvah, which is meant to make us into the very image of our Beloved Messiah Yeshua.
Nothing or nothingness is beyond what we can think or imagine. It really can’t be explained, because you have to use something to explain “nothing.” When these deep and delicious mysteries in Christ present themselves, I personally like to let Scripture speak for the Word of God to my soul: “My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing” (James 1:2-4 NKJV).
I have studied “nothing” in Scripture for years. For today, let’s just suffice it to say that “nothing” tells us that in God’s Wilderness (where His Bride is taught to lean on her Beloved – Songs 3:6; Songs 8:5) the only thing that sustains her soul is manna: “But now our soul is dried away [in a place of nothingness] : there is nothing at all , besides this manna” (Numbers 11:6).
Rain down Your manna, O Lord, to test whether we will walk in Your ways. We choose to be humble and teachable before You. We choose to connect to the selfless state of “nothing” that our earth hangs on. We choose to side with the Bread of Life Himself, even against ourselves, if need be. Help us understand that man does not live by bread alone, but by everything that proceeds out of the mouth of the Lord. We choose to draw near with a Bridal heart that’s ever quick to repent. We choose to be living sacrifices, which fulfills the cosmic function of stimulating union between the Messiah and His Bride, for “I am my Beloved’s and my Beloved is mine” (Songs 6:3).
Give em heaven!!!
Written September 19, 2019 – Sapphire Throne Ministries – Robin Main. Copyrighted – If you are going to copy this, please copy it right by giving attributions to this source.
• Ascension Manual book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188511
• Understanding the Order of Melchizedek: Complete Series book => https://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Order-Melchizedek-Robin-Main/dp/0998598240/
• MEL GEL Study Guide book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188538/
• MEL GEL Study Guide: Volume 2 book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0998598232/
• Set of Hebrew Living Letter Flash Cards => https://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/flashcards
• Blazing New Wine of Hanukkah: Bridal Restoration of DNA book => https://www.amazon.com/Blazing-New-Wine-Hanukkah-Understanding-ebook/dp/B010MHNZMK/
• SANTA-TIZING: What’s wrong with Christmas and how to clean it up book => https://www.amazon.com/SANTA-TIZING-Whats-wrong-Christmas-clean/dp/1607911159/ was written to fulfill a vow made to Yeshua’s face to tell the Christian Church that “Christmas will be the Golden Calf of America.” It took 10 years of full-time research, a golden scribe angel and the Spirit’s leading to unearthing His Truth in the sands of time. It covers every argument that you have ever heard about Christmas.