A young bull is sacrificed in the second reference to the corporate portal called the The Door of the Tabernacle of the Congregation.
“1 And this is the thing that thou shalt do unto them to hallow them, to minister unto Me in the priest’s office: Take one young bullock, and two rams without blemish… 9 and the priest’s office shall be theirs for a perpetual statute: and thou shalt consecrate Aaron and his sons. 10 And thou shalt cause a bullock to be brought before the Tabernacle of the Congregation; and Aaron and his sons shall put their hands upon the head of the bullock. 11 And thou shalt kill the bullock before the LORD, by the DOOR OF THE TABERNACLE OF THE CONGREGATION” (Exodus 29:1,9-11 KJV).
This speaks of a profound truth for those who are eternal royal priests made after the Order of Melchizedek. When maturing sons of the Living God ascend and meet at the corporate heavenly portal, a sacrifice of laughter is required. Many moons ago, Yeshua whispered to me: “The one to be sacrificed is called laughter.” Remember that Issac’s name means laughter and he was 36 years old when 137-year-old Abraham when they went up Mount Mariah to worship the Lord (See Genesis 22).
When Aaron and his sons were consecrated (being dedicated perpetually) as priests, they were required to lean with their entire strength on a young bull in order to confess their sins, which is a picture the most difficult form of love… to love God with all one’s strength (Deuteronomy 6:5). This sacrifice of the one young bull was said to atone for their involvement in the sin of the Golden Calf.
In this Kingdom Day, eternal priests made after the Order of Melchizedek will also confess their sin for involvement with the Golden Calf in our day. This “golden” form of worship is what the Corporate One New Man in Christ will literally kill (sacrifice) at the Door of the Tabernacle of the Congregation in order to resonate at the same frequency of Messiah Yeshua (Jesus Christ). Those who press on to the mark of the highest calling in Christ will completely die to all Golden Calf attachments at the Door of the Tabernacle of the Congregation. Greater holiness is required more and more as we ascend corporately.
To learn more about the second occurrence of “The Door of the Tabernacle of the Congregation” in Scripture => https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuZiE3BkHNI. You also might want to crack open your Ascension Manual to Chapter 7 – Corporate Ascension p. 66.
Give em heaven!!!
~ Robin Main
Copyright August 23, 2017 – Sapphire Throne Ministries – Robin Main
• THE FEAST #1 => https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbEuq3Tz2Q8
• WEDDING FEAST OF THE LAMB – Day 2 => https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDTvmof0uag
• HERE COMES THE BRIDE – PART 1 => http://wp.me/p158HG-sS
• ONE TO BE SACRIFICED IS CALLED LAUGHTER => http://wp.me/p158HG-rV
• NORTH POLE GOING SOUTH? => http://wp.me/p158HG-kH
• Ascension Manual book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188511
• Understanding the Order of Melchizedek: Complete Series book => https://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Order-Melchizedek-Robin-Main/dp/0998598240/
• MEL GEL Study Guide book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188538/
• MEL GEL Study Guide: Volume 2 book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0998598232/
• Set of Hebrew Living Letter Flash Cards => http://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/art.html
• All STM Resources (usually cheaper than Amazon), including teaching videos => http://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/resources.html
• Blazing New Wine of Hanukkah: Bridal Restoration of DNA book => https://www.amazon.com/Blazing-New-Wine-Hanukkah-Understanding-ebook/dp/B010MHNZMK/
• SANTA-TIZING: What’s wrong with Christmas and how to clean it up book => https://www.amazon.com/SANTA-TIZING-Whats-wrong-Christmas-clean/dp/1607911159/ was written to fulfill a vow made to Yeshua’s face to tell the Christian Church that “Christmas will be the Golden Calf of America.” It took 10 years of full-time research, a golden scribe angel and the Spirit’s leading to unearthing His Truth in the sands of time. It covers every argument that you have ever heard about Christmas.