Do you ever revisit bad things that have happened to you? It’s normal. I believe that revisiting things can be very healthy, if you have already forgiven and let things go. However, repetitive revisiting without repentance will simply get you stuck in the muck.
This morning, as I was doing dishes, a recent betrayal from a best friend floated to the surface. I sincerely asked Yeshua, “Was Judas your best friend?” He responded, “In a sense Judas was my best friend, because he caused Me to go to the Cross.”
Wowie! Talk about perspective!
Whatever kills your flesh (carnal nature) makes you stronger and more like our Beloved.
Give em heaven!!!
Written June 10, 2020 – Sapphire Throne Ministries – Robin Main. Copyrighted – If you are going to copy this, please copy it right by giving attributions to this source.
• Ascension Manual book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188511
• Understanding the Order of Melchizedek: Complete Series book => https://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Order-Melchizedek-Robin-Main/dp/0998598240/
• MEL GEL Study Guide book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188538/
• MEL GEL Study Guide: Volume 2 book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0998598232/
• Set of Hebrew Living Letter Flash Cards => https://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/flashcards
• Blazing New Wine of Hanukkah: Bridal Restoration of DNA book => https://www.amazon.com/Blazing-New-Wine-Hanukkah-Understanding-ebook/dp/B010MHNZMK/
• SANTA-TIZING: What’s wrong with Christmas and how to clean it up book => https://www.amazon.com/SANTA-TIZING-Whats-wrong-Christmas-clean/dp/1607911159/