Did you know that Hebrew History tells that Abraham was 137-years-old and Isaac was 36-years-old when they ascended Mount Moriah to worship God and offer Isaac as a sacrifice? Quite a different picture comes to mind than how most of Christiandom has portrayed it.
We hear of Abraham’s voluntary worship, but the one to be sacrificed called laughter — Isaac — also came voluntarily and allowed Himself to be bound as a burnt offering.
Keep this in mind the next time you read Genesis 22.
~ Robin Main
Written April 27, 2016 – Sapphire Throne Ministries – Robin Main. Copyrighted – If you are going to copy this, please copy it right by giving attributions to this source.
• Ascension Manual book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188511
• Understanding the Order of Melchizedek: Complete Series book => https://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Order-Melchizedek-Robin-Main/dp/0998598240/
• MEL GEL Study Guide book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188538/
• MEL GEL Study Guide: Volume 2 book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0998598232/
• Set of Hebrew Living Letter Flash Cards => https://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/flashcards
• Blazing New Wine of Hanukkah: Bridal Restoration of DNA book => https://www.amazon.com/Blazing-New-Wine-Hanukkah-Understanding-ebook/dp/B010MHNZMK/
• SANTA-TIZING: What’s wrong with Christmas and how to clean it up book => https://www.amazon.com/SANTA-TIZING-Whats-wrong-Christmas-clean/dp/1607911159/