The Dead Sea Scrolls speaks of a Melchizedek Company of a congregation of the sons of righteousness that actually stand in the council of God: “A godlike being has taken his place in the council of God; in the midst of the divine beings he holds judgment” (Psalm 82:1). Scripture also declares about the Sons of Light: “take your seat in the highest heaven; a divine being will judge the peoples” (Psalms 7:7-8).
The Alpha and Omega – The Almighty – is not seated on a throne when we first see Him in the Book of Revelation. He is in the midst of seven golden lampstands (menorahs), which we are first told are the seven churches. This is communicating that the First and the Last is in the midst of the Body of Christ. Or in other words, Almighty God stands in the congregation of the mighty.
“A psalm of Asaph: God stands in the Divine Assembly, in the midst of judges shall He judge” (Psalm 82:1 The Jewish Bible).
“God takes His stand in His own congregation; He judges in the midst of the rulers” (Psalm 82:1 NASB).
“God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; He judgeth among the gods” (Psalm 82:1 KJV).
“Then I turned to see the voice that was speaking with me. And having turned I saw seven golden lampstands; and IN THE MIDDLE OF THE LAMPSTANDS I SAW ONE LIKE THE SON OF MAN, clothed in a robe reaching to the feet, and girded across His chest with a golden sash. His head and hair were white like white wool, like snow; and His eyes were like a flame of fire. His feet were like burnished bronze, when it has been made to glow in a furnace, and His voice was like the sound of many waters. In His right hand He held seven stars, and out of His mouth came a sharp two-edged sword; and His face was like the sun shining in its strength. When I saw Him, I fell at His feet like a dead man. And He placed His right hand on me, saying, ‘Do not be afraid; I AM THE FIRST AND THE LAST, and the Living One; and I was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore, and I have the keys of death and Hades. Therefore write these things which you have seen, and the things which are, and the things which will take place after these things. As for the mystery of the seven stars which you saw in My right hand, and the seven golden lampstands: the seven stars are the angels of the seven churches, and the seven lampstands are the seven churches” (Revelation 1:12-20 NASB).
~ Robin Main
Copyright October 24, 2015 – Sapphire Throne Ministries – Robin Main
• Ascension Manual book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188511
• Understanding the Order of Melchizedek: Complete Series book => https://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Order-Melchizedek-Robin-Main/dp/0998598240/
• MEL GEL Study Guide book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188538/
• MEL GEL Study Guide: Volume 2 book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0998598232/
• Set of Hebrew Living Letter Flash Cards => http://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/art.html
• All STM Resources (usually cheaper than Amazon), including teaching videos => http://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/resources.html
• Blazing New Wine of Hanukkah: Bridal Restoration of DNA book => https://www.amazon.com/Blazing-New-Wine-Hanukkah-Understanding-ebook/dp/B010MHNZMK/
• SANTA-TIZING: What’s wrong with Christmas and how to clean it up book => https://www.amazon.com/SANTA-TIZING-Whats-wrong-Christmas-clean/dp/1607911159/ was written to fulfill a vow made to Yeshua’s face to tell the Christian Church that “Christmas will be the Golden Calf of America.” It took 10 years of full-time research, a golden scribe angel and the Spirit’s leading to unearthing His Truth in the sands of time. It covers every argument that you have ever heard about Christmas.