Being part of Christ’s Bride — or being an Overcomer — or being a Mature Son are heavenly positions that believers have access to “in Christ,” but it’s God’s appraisal of our earthly condition that determines the level of a person’s or a group’s maturity. Before getting defensive, let’s realize that God is already examining those very areas of our life to see if they measure up. Everyone (both in the Church and the world) recognizes a genuine manifestation of God’s power and any heavenly position manifestly held here on earth.
The word “manifest” means that something is totally obvious. It is readily perceived by the senses, especially by sight. It’s something easily understood or recognized by one’s mind’s eye. It’s the evidence of things hoped for… Christ in you, the hope of glory. This is what people will see in and through you, and glorify the Father.
“The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of His kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; … Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear” (Matthew 13:41,43 KJV).
~ Robin Main
Written November 14, 2013 – Sapphire Throne Ministries – Robin Main. Copyrighted – If you are going to copy this, please copy it right by giving attributions to this source.
Originally published => https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=580462695359562&set=pb.436004819805351.-2207520000.1385346150.&type=3&theater
Allow the light of God’s love to shine in you brightly.
As Yeshua said, “Whoever has my commandments and keeps them, such is the one who loves me. And the one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and will manifest myself to him” (John 14:21).
Note that the Greek word for “manifest” means to “shine inside” (i.e., ἐμφανίζω, from ἐν, “in” and φαίνω, “shine”), indicating that the revelation would be inward light of the Divine Presence. The Hebrew word for “praise” (i.e., tehillah: תְּהִלָּה) comes from a verb that means “to shine” (i.e., halal: הָלַל), from which we derive the word “halo.” Similarly, the word “aura” comes from the Hebrew word “ohr” (אוֹר), meaning “light.
” Let your inner light shine before others so that they may see your good works and give honor to your Father who is in heaven” (Matt. 5:16).
~ Hebrew for Christians
• Ascension Manual book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188511
• Understanding the Order of Melchizedek: Complete Series book => https://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Order-Melchizedek-Robin-Main/dp/0998598240/
• MEL GEL Study Guide book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188538/
• MEL GEL Study Guide: Volume 2 book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0998598232/
• Set of Hebrew Living Letter Flash Cards => https://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/flashcards
• Blazing New Wine of Hanukkah: Bridal Restoration of DNA book => https://www.amazon.com/Blazing-New-Wine-Hanukkah-Understanding-ebook/dp/B010MHNZMK/
• SANTA-TIZING: What’s wrong with Christmas and how to clean it up book => https://www.amazon.com/SANTA-TIZING-Whats-wrong-Christmas-clean/dp/1607911159/