In this rioting, hate-filled, volatile world, there are things God’s people can do that can bring light to darkness. Kindness, being a literal demonstration of love, is one of these. “But the fruit produced by the Holy Spirit within you is divine love in all its varied expressions: joy that overflows, peace that subdues, patience that endures, kindness in action, a life full of virtue, faith that prevails, gentleness of heart, and strength of spirit. Never set the law above these qualities, for they are meant to be limitless” (Galatians 5:22-23 TPT).
Michael L. Munk reveals that “kindness not only elevates people to heavenly levels; it even leaves its mark upon the place where it is performed.” Not only does kindness elevate as it is performed, it transforms.
Just think about how you feel after someone has been kind to you. Think about how it makes your mood and day better. Think about how kindness is actually contagious… one kind act causes another and another and another. I try to be intention about being kind. I look for a person to wave ahead of me in a checkout line. I keep tuned to the elderly to be ready to lend a helping hand, or to just tease them a little bit to get us all smiling. I look to the young and smile at them, and maybe give them a compliment. I make the time to mentor some. Think about how difficult it must be to grow up with the global shutdown.
Christ in you, the hope of glory, is the lovingkindness that transforms the world around you for the better. Notice how The Passion Translation says, “kindness in action.” How do people know kindness? They see and feel it being done. “To him who is afflicted, kindness should be shown by his friend, even though he forsakes the fear of the Almighty” (Job 6:14 TPT).
Let all of God’s people align with His lovingkindness, which is even better than life: “O God, You are my God; Early will I seek You; My soul thirsts for You; My flesh longs for You
In a dry and thirsty land Where there is no water. So I have looked for You in the sanctuary, To see Your power and Your glory. Because Your lovingkindness is better than life, My lips shall praise You” (Psalms 63:1-3 NKJV).
Give em heavenly kindness!!!
Copyright July 22, 2020 – Sapphire Throne Ministries – Robin Main
• Ascension Manual book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188511
• Understanding the Order of Melchizedek: Complete Series book => https://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Order-Melchizedek-Robin-Main/dp/0998598240/
• MEL GEL Study Guide book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188538/
• MEL GEL Study Guide: Volume 2 book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0998598232/
• Set of Hebrew Living Letter Flash Cards => https://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/flashcards
• Blazing New Wine of Hanukkah: Bridal Restoration of DNA book => https://www.amazon.com/Blazing-New-Wine-Hanukkah-Understanding-ebook/dp/B010MHNZMK/
• SANTA-TIZING: What’s wrong with Christmas and how to clean it up book => https://www.amazon.com/SANTA-TIZING-Whats-wrong-Christmas-clean/dp/1607911159/ w