Gratitude is a massive key to happiness as well as a healthy lifestyle. Gratitude is an attitude whose perspective starts in one’s heart. Even piglet in Winnie-the-Pooh knew where gratitude resides: “Piglet noticed that even though he had a Very Small Heart, it could hold a rather large amount of Gratitude.”
What makes you think that you would be happy with more if you are not grateful for what you have now. We have to be grateful for what we already have before we can live a healthy and happy life.
Scripture tells us that gratitude – giving thanks – is key to redeeming the time:
“See then that you walk circumspectly, not as fools but as wise, REDEEMING THE TIME, BECAUSE THE DAYS ARE EVIL. Therefore do not be unwise, but understand what the will of the Lord is. And do not be drunk with wine, in which is dissipations; but be filled with the Spirit, speaking to one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord, GIVING THANKS ALWAYS FOR ALL THINGS TO GOD THE FATHER IN THE NAME OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST, submitting to one another in the fear of God” (Ephesians 5:15-21 NKJV).
God is serious about gratitude. Just check out the passages in the Bible where Messiah Yeshua fed the five thousand: “And Jesus took the loaves, and when HE HAD GIVEN THANKS HE DISTRIBUTED them to the disciples, and the disciples to those sitting down; and like wise of the fish, as much as they wanted” (John 6:11 NKJV).
Check out our Pattern Son at the Last Supper during Passover: “When the hour had come, He sat down, and the twelve apostles with Him. Then He said to them, ‘With fervent desire I have desired to eat this Passover with you before I suffer; for I say to you, I will no longer eat of it until it is fulfilled in the Kingdom of God.’ Then He took the cup, and GAVE THANKS, and said, ‘Take this and divide it among yourselves; for I say to you, I will not drink of the fruit of the vine until the Kingdom of God comes.’ And He took the bread, GAVE THANKS and broke it, and gave it to them, saying, ‘This is My body which is given for you; do this in remembrance of Me.’ Likewise He also took the cup after supper, saying, ‘This cup is the new covenant in My blood, which is shed for you” (Luke 22:14-20 NKJV).
Giving thanks was one of the last messages that Yeshua (i.e., Jesus) modeled. It’s that important.
Therefore, let us redeem these dark days that we are in by following our incredible Savior and Pattern Son. Let us give thanks always for all things to God the Father in the Name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Give em heaven!!!
Written August 10, 2020 – Sapphire Throne Ministries – Robin Main. Copyrighted – If you are going to copy this, please copy it right by giving attributions to this source.
• Ascension Manual book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188511
• Understanding the Order of Melchizedek: Complete Series book => https://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Order-Melchizedek-Robin-Main/dp/0998598240/
• MEL GEL Study Guide book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188538/
• MEL GEL Study Guide: Volume 2 book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0998598232/
• Set of Hebrew Living Letter Flash Cards => https://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/flashcards
• Blazing New Wine of Hanukkah: Bridal Restoration of DNA book => https://www.amazon.com/Blazing-New-Wine-Hanukkah-Understanding-ebook/dp/B010MHNZMK/ – or – contact email@example.com for a paperback copy
• SANTA-TIZING: What’s wrong with Christmas and how to clean it up book => https://www.amazon.com/SANTA-TIZING-Whats-wrong-Christmas-clean/dp/1607911159/
ART: Time line by VIM ARK Art