“People can ascend in groups as little as two or three. “For where two or three are gathered together in My name, there am I in the midst of them” (Matthew 18:20 KJV). However, the MM Tribe’s pattern for Group Ascension is that four or more people participate, because we take on the Living Creature, Cherubim, or Merkabah form in order to facilitate putting on our cherubic nature. We are ascending to return back to the future.”
Returning back to the future requires us to go back to our primordial state in the garden east of Eden where we were made in God’s image: “So God created man in His own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them” (Genesis 1:27 Aramaic). It’s where human being become living beings again: “And the LORD God formed Adam out of the soil of the earth, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being. And the LORD God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the man whom He had formed” (Genesis 2:7-8 Aramaic).
~ Robin Main. Excerpt from the Ascension Manual
Written March 29, 2017 – Sapphire Throne Ministries – Robin Main. Copyrighted – If you are going to copy this, please copy it right by giving attributions to this source. Blessings!
• Ascension Manual book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188511
• Understanding the Order of Melchizedek: Complete Series book => https://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Order-Melchizedek-Robin-Main/dp/0998598240/
• MEL GEL Study Guide book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188538/
• MEL GEL Study Guide: Volume 2 book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0998598232/
• Set of Hebrew Living Letter Flash Cards => https://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/flashcards
• Blazing New Wine of Hanukkah: Bridal Restoration of DNA book => https://www.amazon.com/Blazing-New-Wine-Hanukkah-Understanding-ebook/dp/B010MHNZMK/
• SANTA-TIZING: What’s wrong with Christmas and how to clean it up book => https://www.amazon.com/SANTA-TIZING-Whats-wrong-Christmas-clean/dp/1607911159/
ART: Miniature Worlds Digitally Assembled from Hundreds of Photographs by Catherine Nelson