In NO MAN’S LAND, we bear the marks of the Lord Jesus in our body, and no man troubles you.
“But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world. For in Christ Jesus… availeth… a new creature. And as many as walk according to this rule, peace be on them, and mercy, and upon the Israel of God. From henceforth let NO MAN trouble me: for I bear in my body the marks of the Lord Jesus” (Galatians 6:14-17).
“I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: and if any of you be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this to you. Nevertheless, whereto we have already attained, let us walk by the same rule, let us mind the same thing” (Philippians 3:14-16).
NOTE: NO MAN’S LAND is the place where people daily yield to LOVE and His crucifixion process, which enables their Kingdom of Self to disappear and the Kingdom of God to appear.
~ Robin Main
Written March 6, 2014 – Sapphire Throne Ministries – Robin Main. Copyrighted – If you are going to copy this, please copy it right by giving attributions to this source.
• Ascension Manual book =>https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188511
• Understanding the Order of Melchizedek: Complete Series book => https://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Order-Melchizedek-Robin-Main/dp/0998598240/
• MEL GEL Study Guide book =>https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188538/
• MEL GEL Study Guide: Volume 2 book =>https://www.amazon.com/dp/0998598232/
• SANTA-TIZING: What’s wrong with Christmas and how to clean it up book =>https://www.amazon.com/SANTA-TIZING-Whats-wrong-Christmas-clean/dp/1607911159/
• Set of Hebrew Living Letter Flash Cards => https://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/flashcards