As the Son of God walks with those who trust Him in the midst of the fire, their yielded bodies will be made whole.
“Look!” he answered, ‘I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire; and they are not hurt, and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God.’” (Daniel 3:25 NKJV)
The phrase “not hurt” is one of the definitions for the word “whole.” My Webster’s Collegiate Dictionary tells me that WHOLE is an adjective where it means: UNHURT : RESTORED : being healed : free of defect or impairment : physically sound & healthy : free of disease : mentally or emotionally sound : COMPLETE : having all its proper parts : ENTIRE : undivided unit : UNBROKEN : CONCENTRATED : very great in quantity, extent, or scope : entirety of a person’s nature or development : syn PERFECT.
Press into your refining fire! And remember that you are not alone.
Written September 11, 2013 – Sapphire Throne Ministries – Robin Main. Copyrighted – If you are going to copy this, please copy it right by giving attributions to this source. Blessings!
• Ascension Manual book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188511
• Understanding the Order of Melchizedek: Complete Series book => https://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Order-Melchizedek-Robin-Main/dp/0998598240/
• MEL GEL Study Guide book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188538/
• MEL GEL Study Guide: Volume 2 book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0998598232/
• SANTA-TIZING: What’s wrong with Christmas and how to clean it up book => https://www.amazon.com/SANTA-TIZING-Whats-wrong-Christmas-clean/dp/1607911159/
• Set of Hebrew Living Letter Flash Cards => https://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/flashcards
Art: Ted Larson, 2006.
Please support this incredible prophetic artist.