In Hebrew, the wheels are called the ophanim (plural) or ophan (singular). In 1 Enoch 61:10 and 1 Enoch 71:7, the Ophanim along with the Seraphim and Cherubim are portrayed as never sleeping. They are also portrayed as guarding the throne of God. The Ophanim, Seraphim, and Cherubim all can be considered a class of celestial beings, but never forget that our divine state (as we were in the Garden before The Fall) was celestial too. Also, never forget that the four wheels in Ezekiel 1 move with the Cherubim because the spirit of the Cherubim is in them. These are also referred to as the “many-eyed ones” in the 2 Enoch 20:1 and 2 Enoch 21:1. Some think that the Ophanim are also related to or equated as the “Thrones”, since the Chariot Throne of God is depicted as being moved by wheels (Daniel 7:9). I think that it is more accurate (according to Ezekiel chapters 1 & 10) to say that the Cherubim – the Living Creature – carry the Throne of God by moving the Ophanim (wheels).
~ Robin Main
Written March 7, 2016 – Sapphire Throne Ministries – Robin Main. Copyrighted – If you are going to copy this, please copy it right by giving attributions to this source.
Originally published => https://www.facebook.com/SapphireThroneMinistries/photos/a.436008649804968.101323.436004819805351/1054284154644078/?type=3&theater
• Ascension Manual book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188511
• Understanding the Order of Melchizedek: Complete Series book => https://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Order-Melchizedek-Robin-Main/dp/0998598240/
• MEL GEL Study Guide book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188538/
• MEL GEL Study Guide: Volume 2 book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0998598232/
• Set of Hebrew Living Letter Flash Cards => https://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/flashcards
• Blazing New Wine of Hanukkah: Bridal Restoration of DNA book => https://www.amazon.com/Blazing-New-Wine-Hanukkah-Understanding-ebook/dp/B010MHNZMK/
• SANTA-TIZING: What’s wrong with Christmas and how to clean it up book => https://www.amazon.com/SANTA-TIZING-Whats-wrong-Christmas-clean/dp/1607911159/
ART by Ted Larson