What if I told you that “13” is not an unlucky number?
Thirteen is the number connected to the King of Righteousness and King of Peace – Melchizedek.
In God’s Temple, there were thirteen Songs of the Sabbath Sacrifice sung to Melchizedek for thirteen consecutive Seventh-Day Sabbaths. All these Sabbath Songs focus on God as King and are heavenly focused.
The community which recited the Sabbath Songs were led through a progressive experience, which means that it was a corporate 13-week cycle. This community was led to animate life and give spirit to the heavenly temple until the worshippers of the Most High God experienced the holiness of the Merkabah (God’s Chariot Throne) and the Sabbath Sacrifice conducted by the angelic high priests.
In the book Angelic Liturgy: Songs of the Sabbath Sacrifice by Newsom, Charlesworth, Strawn and Rietz, we are told that “angelic praise is superior to human praise because of the angels’ superior knowledge and understanding of divine mysteries. Above all, the Sabbath Songs focus on the role of the angels as priests in the heavenly temple, a function also attested in works such as Jubilees, the Testament of Levi and First Enoch.”
Most of us have lost track of the fact that First-Century Christians thought themselves as angels on earth. Margaret Barker in her excellent book Temple Theology reveals that those who stood in God’s council and learned wisdom have been born in the Holy of Holies. Those who entered the Holy of Holies and stood before the Throne of the Holy One become angels. They experience resurrection and become transformed into the angelic (cherubic) state.
Here’s something divine to meditate upon on this glorious day that the Lord made – Friday the 13th of November 2020. Recall that Yeshua (Jesus) Himself exhort believers to become sons of light (John 12:36). This is the resurrected state of the High Priesthood of All Believers made after the Order of Melchizedek. Luke 20:36 says “[Those in heaven] are equal to angels AND are sons of the resurrection (emphasize mine).” The intense preoccupation with angelic priests points to the individual and communal glorification of the Melchizedek Priesthood in and through the Thirteen Sabbath Songs.
Here’s to the glorious mysteries of 13 and Melchizedek (with Messiah Yeshua (Jesus Christ) being the High Priest made after the Order of Melchizedek)!
For more about angelic priests. Melchizedek and taking on our cherubic nature, check out => https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BElDZaaFqo.
Give em heaven!!!
Copyright November 13, 2020 – Sapphire Throne Ministries – Robin Main
• Ascension Manual book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188511
• Understanding the Order of Melchizedek: Complete Series book => https://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Order-Melchizedek-Robin-Main/dp/0998598240/
• MEL GEL Study Guide book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188538/
• MEL GEL Study Guide: Volume 2 book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0998598232/
• Set of Hebrew Living Letter Flash Cards => https://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/flashcards
• Blazing New Wine of Hanukkah: Bridal Restoration of DNA book => https://www.amazon.com/Blazing-New-Wine-Hanukkah-Understanding-ebook/dp/B010MHNZMK/
• SANTA-TIZING: What’s wrong with Christmas and how to clean it up book => https://www.amazon.com/SANTA-TIZING-Whats-wrong-Christmas-clean/dp/1607911159/