Divine oneness does not mean coming into agreement with a controlling, manipulative “unifying” spirit. It means being relationally and respectfully one, as Yeshua and the Father are one.
Just as Yeshua washed His disciples’ feet, the Father is washing His children’s feet at this time, as we gather together as One New Man in Christ. Let your parched ground become saturated with the Father’s tears of love, which are gloriously elevated and suspended before being caught in a divine basin. Let the Father bend down and wash your feet, so you will be prepared to walk in the heavenly realms as well as taking ground on earth. Behold, it’s time to be made holy, as He is holy. It’s time for the Sons of Light, who are the Sons of Righteousness and Holiness to arise!
Give em heaven!!!
For more of this supernatural encounter of the divine kind, check out MM Biblical Foundation for Ascension in Christ #28 Class here => https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nq4FSl1eBsU.
• Ascension Manual book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188511
• Understanding the Order of Melchizedek: Complete Series book => https://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Order-Melchizedek-Robin-Main/dp/0998598240/
• MEL GEL Study Guide book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188538/
• MEL GEL Study Guide: Volume 2 book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0998598232/
• SANTA-TIZING: What’s wrong with Christmas and how to clean it up book => https://www.amazon.com/SANTA-TIZING-Whats-wrong-Christmas-clean/dp/1607911159/
• Set of Hebrew Living Letter Flash Cards => http://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/art.html
• All STM Resources (usually cheaper than Amazon), including teaching videos => http://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/resources.html
ART: Foot Washing by Fr. Bob Gilroy, SJ