The third commandment speaks to the priests of the Most High God: “You shall not wear or carry the Name of the LORD your God in vain for the LORD will not hold him free of guilt who wears His Name in vain” (Exodus 20:7). The vestments of the High Priest were symbolic of the incarnation or becoming a begotten son who carries the Lord’s Name. “Blessed is He who comes in the Name of the Lord” (Luke 13:35). The High Priest had a golden seal on their forehead where YHVH’s Name was literally recorded. Exodus 20:24 says “where I record My name I will come unto thee, and I will bless thee.” The High Priest’s garments speaks of the ministry of the kings and priests made after the Order of Melchizedek. The High Priest had the Name; and thus, the power of the Name. These are those who have received the eternal covenant of peace, and come in the Name of the Lord.
~ Robin Main
Written October 12, 2016 – Sapphire Throne Ministries – Robin Main. Copyrighted – If you are going to copy this, please copy it right by giving attributions to this source. Blessings!
• Ascension Manual book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188511
• Understanding the Order of Melchizedek: Complete Series book => https://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Order-Melchizedek-Robin-Main/dp/0998598240/
• MEL GEL Study Guide book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188538/
• MEL GEL Study Guide: Volume 2 book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0998598232/
• Set of Hebrew Living Letter Flash Cards => https://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/flashcards
• Blazing New Wine of Hanukkah: Bridal Restoration of DNA book => https://www.amazon.com/Blazing-New-Wine-Hanukkah-Understanding-ebook/dp/B010MHNZMK/
• SANTA-TIZING: What’s wrong with Christmas and how to clean it up book => https://www.amazon.com/SANTA-TIZING-Whats-wrong-Christmas-clean/dp/1607911159/