The Feast of Tabernacles (known as Sukkot in Hebrew) begins sundown Friday October 2, 2020, which is also the beginning of the Seventh Day Sabbath. There are three pilgrimage feasts mentioned in the Word of God: Passover (Pesach), Pentecost (Shavuot), and Tabernacles (Sukkot). A pilgrimage is a journey to a sacred space and place. The prophetic picture that we have in Scripture is the Hebrews (ones who have crossed over) go up to Jerusalem for the three pilgrimage feasts that we are told are His feasts forever.
In our day there is a higher reality becoming manifest – the New Jerusalem. We will go into this subject more throughout the eight-days of the Feast of Tabernacles.
For now, let’s meditate on the fact that all three pilgrimage festivals are said to be joyful occasions. However, the verb “joy” (שׂמח) is repeated three times with regard to Sukkot. The fact that Sukkot has a triple command to rejoice indicates that the joy of Sukkot is higher than that of the other festivals. This is one of many reasons why Sukkot is also called “the season of our rejoicing” (זְמַן שִׂמְחָתֵנוּ).
Give em heaven!!!
Copyright October 2, 2020 – Sapphire Throne Ministries – Robin Main
• Ascension Manual book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188511
• Understanding the Order of Melchizedek: Complete Series book => https://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Order-Melchizedek-Robin-Main/dp/0998598240/
• MEL GEL Study Guide book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188538/
• MEL GEL Study Guide: Volume 2 book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0998598232/
• SANTA-TIZING: What’s wrong with Christmas and how to clean it up book => https://www.amazon.com/SANTA-TIZING-Whats-wrong-Christmas-clean/dp/1607911159/
• Set of Hebrew Living Letter Flash Cards => https://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/flashcards