According to the “Melchizedek Section” of the Dead Sea Scrolls (11Q13), the messenger who brings good news, who announces salvation is the one of whom it is written to proclaim the year of the LORD’s favor, the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all who mourn (Isaiah 61:2). This scripture can be interpreted as Melchizedek (Crucified Ones made after the Order of Melchizedek) instructs about all the periods of history for eternity, the divine Biblical marks of time and in the statutes of the truth.
“For as Jonah was three days and three nights in the whale’s belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth” (Matthew 12:40 KJV). Did you count three days and three nights since the first day of Passover to come up when Yeshua (Jesus) rose from the dead? That’s what the Feast of First Fruits (i.e., Bikkurum) is a sign of. All of God’s people have been given a “Feast of the Lord” in Leviticus 23:9-14, which literally marks the exact day that Yeshua resurrected conquering death forever. This feast is not called “Easter.” It’s called BIKKURIM. Bikkurim is our God-given Feast Day that marks the resurrection — Yeshua being the first fruits of many brethren (Romans 8:29).
My heart grieves when God’s people give the Babylonian Queen of Heaven claim of Christ’s Resurrection by calling it “Easter.” The origins of Easter are so grievous I hate to even discuss the details. People dismiss the fact that infants were sacrificed on the Babylonian Queen of Heaven’s altar at a sunrise service on Easter Sunday where the eggs of Ishtar were dyed with the blood of the sacrificed infants. That’s unfortunately the roots of Easter in a nutshell. My son was told: “It doesn’t matter” when he mentioned where Easter and its mixture comes from. I liked his extreme, but poignant response: “Okay then. Let me go get a goat and sacrifice it to Satan, if it doesn’t matter.” Just because you believe something is true, doesn’t mean it is.
In this Kingdom Day, we will restore this ancient resurrection foundation in more ways than one. We will worship the Lord of Lords and the King of Kings in Spirit and in Truth at His appointed times and in His redemptive ways; therefore, the Feast of First Fruits (Bikkurim) will be known to His Sons of the Kingdom as the day of Yeshua’s resurrection and theirs.
Even though Yeshua was three days and three nights in the heart of the earth, we are told in Scripture to celebrate the Feast of First Fruits “on the morrow after the Sabbath” (Leviticus 23:11). Sabbath according to God’s Word is sundown Friday to sundown Saturday; therefore, “the morrow after the Sabbath” begins on a sundown on a Saturday after Passover starts and will go through sundown on a Sunday. Instead of endorsing Easter, which is a profanely pagan and a practice that Scripture tells us moves God far from His sanctuary; i.e., you (Ezekiel 8:6,14), YHVH is showing us a very deep and hidden mystery. BIKKURIM FOLLOWS THE SEVENTH DAY OF THE LORD. Please stick with me as we take a glimpse at this dimension of the Seventh Day Transfiguration of Man.
Because Almighty God is the Alpha and Omega “who is, and who was, and who is to come” (Revelation 1:8), there is a past, present and future application to everything in Scripture. PRESENTly, Bikkurim commemorates Yeshua’s resurrection. In the FUTURE, the promise of Resurrection Life will be manifest in His Mature Body for those who’s corruption puts on incorruption or mortality put on immortality (1 Corinthians 15:23-54). In the PAST, we know through Hebrew History what happened on the exact same day as Bikkurim:
 On First Fruits, Noah’s Ark came up out of the waters and rested securely on Mount Ararat.
 On First Fruits, God parted the Red Sea, so His people could pass safely on the other side.
 Also, on First Fruits, God’s people were saved from certain death in Persia, because Queen Esther stood firmly for her people and God made a way on this day to have Haman hung on his own gallows.
There is a profound significance to the Feast of First Fruits following the Sabbath. It points to Resurrection Life being reserved for those who have entered His rest (Hebrews 4:4-16). Hebrews 4:4 specifies: “For He spoke in a certain place of the seventh day on this wise, and did rest the seventh day from all His works.” Then Hebrews 4:14 tells to SEE our Great High Priest who passed into the heavens – Yeshua. There is a wonderful company of Ascended Sons of Righteousness who are even now being made like unto the Son of God (Hebrews 7:3) by passing into the heavens and seeing our Great High Priest. They are becoming what they behold.
These Ascended Sons of Righteousness are His Melchizedek Company who will restore all things. All things include His marks of time that have been perverted. In the Word of God, Seventh Day Sabbaths marks His people’s weeks, New Moons marks His people’s months and the Feasts of the Lord marks His people’s years. The Dead Sea Scrolls relate that there were songs sung for the Sabbath Sacrifice, and these songs were sung by the priests of the Ascended God to Melchizedek. In fact, the twelfth song of the cherubim was said to be almost indistinguishable from the transportation mechanism of the Merkabah – the wheels of God’s throne-chariot (Ezekiel 1). These Sabbath Songs include priestly and princely praise: “He hath made us KINGS AND PRIESTS unto God and His Father; to Him be glory and dominion forever” (Revelation 1:6).
So the next time someone says Easter is the resurrection and it doesn’t matter how we celebrate it, remember that there is a God in heaven who says otherwise. YHVH has set His appointed times in the Word of God. One of these set, exact, appointed times is Bikkurim. “On the morrow of the Sabbath” during eight-day Feast of Passover, He has called His people to gather at a certain time at a certain place to become married.
~ Robin Main
Written April 5, 2015 – Sapphire Throne Ministries – Robin Main. Copyrighted – If you are going to copy this, please copy it right by giving attributions to this source. Blessings!
Originally published => https://www.facebook.com/SapphireThroneMinistries/photos/a.436008649804968.101323.436004819805351/861929337212895/?type=1&theater (slightly modified)
Other posts about Bikkurim:
- FEAST OF FIRST FRUITS (BIKKURIM) – HISTORY OF SALVATION => https://sapphirethroneministries.wordpress.com/2018/03/29/feast-of-first-fruits-bikkurim-history-of-salvation/
- CELEBRATE HIS RESURRECTION!!! => https://sapphirethroneministries.wordpress.com/2018/03/29/celebrate-his-resurrection/
- INTERSECTION OF THE FEAST OF FIRST FRUITS AND THE MESSIAH’S RESURRECTION => https://sapphirethroneministries.wordpress.com/2018/03/29/intersection-of-the-feast-of-first-fruits-and-the-messiahs-resurrection/
- MELCHIZEDEK’s RESTORATION OF RESURRECTION => https://sapphirethroneministries.wordpress.com/2018/03/29/melchizedeks-restoration-of-resurrection/
• Ascension Manual book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188511
• Understanding the Order of Melchizedek: Complete Series book => https://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Order-Melchizedek-Robin-Main/dp/0998598240/
• MEL GEL Study Guide book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188538/
• MEL GEL Study Guide: Volume 2 book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0998598232/
• Set of Hebrew Living Letter Flash Cards => https://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/flashcards
• Blazing New Wine of Hanukkah: Bridal Restoration of DNA book => https://www.amazon.com/Blazing-New-Wine-Hanukkah-Understanding-ebook/dp/B010MHNZMK/
• SANTA-TIZING: What’s wrong with Christmas and how to clean it up book => https://www.amazon.com/SANTA-TIZING-Whats-wrong-Christmas-clean/dp/1607911159/ was written to fulfill a vow made to Yeshua’s face to tell the Christian Church that “Christmas will be the Golden Calf of America.” It took 10 years of full-time research, a golden scribe angel and the Spirit’s leading to unearthing His Truth in the sands of time. It covers every argument that you have ever heard about Christmas.
ART: “Return” by Kathrin Burleson