Holiness emanates from wisdom. Holiness also emanates from the Holy of Holies. Please note that the concept of “nothingness” in Hebrew Mysticism speaks of the Holy of Holies representing the incomprehensible essence of God – divine no-thingness. Therefore, wisdom comes from nothingness. Please also note that nothingness is connected to the Hebrew letter “ayin” – the eye of God.
~ Robin Main
- Ascension Manual book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188511
- Understanding the Order of Melchizedek book => https://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Order-Melchizedek-Robin-Main/dp/0998598240/
- MEL GEL Study Guide book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188538/
- MEL GEL Study Guide: Volume 2 book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0998598232/
- Set of Hebrew Living Letter Flash Cards => http://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/art.html
- SANTA-TIZING: What’s wrong with Christmas and how to clean it up book => https://www.amazon.com/SANTA-TIZING-Whats-wrong-Christmas-clean/dp/1607911159/