QUESTION: I have been told not to speak about ascension, because it scares off the flock. No one wants to talk about ascension and everybody wants to go to court. If they don’t ascend in Christ, how do they get to court?
ANSWER: You cannot get to the Courts of Heaven without Ascension in Christ. Ascension in Christ has been bought on the cross by the blood of Jesus, so believers in the Lord Jesus Christ can be seated at the right hand of the Father “in Christ.”
Know that the Courts of Heaven are a vital and important part of Ascension in Christ, but they are only a part of it. We at the Mystic Mentoring go to the courts of heaven only when directed by the perfect will of the Father.
Going to a Court of Heaven without Ascension in Christ is simply a religious activity. There is nothing new under the sun. Scripture plainly reveals that it is possible for people to try to fulfill the letter of the law without connecting to the spirit of the law. I have seen some precious ones turning the Courts of Heaven into a methodology. My concern is that even some very astute spiritual people appear to be turning courts into a religion. I understand, because it’s very easy to do. That’s why focusing on the Father’s perfect will is so important. We are simply doing what Yeshua did: “Jesus answered, saying to them, Truly, truly, I say to you that the Son can do nothing of His own accord, except what He sees the Father doing; for the things that Father does, the same the Son does also” (John 5:19 Aramaic). Seeing what the Father is doing; and then, doing it, is fundamental to all Kingdom of God activity. This the stream by which the “greater works” flow (John 14:12).
Yeshua always went up the mountain (i.e., ascended) and prayed. He taught His own disciples: “Therefore pray in this manner: Our Father in heaven, hallowed be they name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, as in heaven so on earth” (Matthew 6:9-10 Aramaic). Kings and priests of the Order of Melchizedek sees what is in heaven and brings it to earth. That’s why “nevertheless not My will, but thine be done” is such a powerful kingdom concept. Always remember at the intersection of His will and your will, His Kingdom comes.
Every single day we get to choose religion or relationship… pleasing man or pleasing God… Kingdom of Self or the Kingdom of God. Ascension in Christ is all about relationship. When a person properly ascends “in Christ,” they first join Jesus Christ on His Cross to die to themselves and what they desire: self-interest, self-exaltation, selfish ambition, one’s own understanding, etc.
• “Then Jesus said to His disciples, He who wishes to follow Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross and follow Me. For whoever wishes to save his life shall lose it; and whoever loses his life for My sake shall find it. For how would a man be benefited, if he should gain the whole world and lose his own soul? Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?” (Matthew 16:24-26 Aramaic).
• “I am crucified with Christ; henceforth it is not I who live, but Christ who lives in me; and the life which now I live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me. I do not frustrate the grace of God; for if righteousness comes by means of the law, then Christ dies in vain” (Galatians 2:20-21 Aramaic).
Dying to self to live in Christ is part of the descension process where a believer in the Lord Jesus Christ descends to their Kingdom-of-God-Within to rectify anything that does not resonate at the frequency of the Word of God. Our Pattern Son for Ascension in Christ is Messiah Yeshua (Jesus Christ) Himself. He first descended before He ascended on high: “Wherefore it is said, He ascended on high, and took possession of heaven and gave good gifts to men. Now that He ascended, what is it but that He also descended first into the inner parts of the earth? So He descended is the same also that ascended far above all heavens, that He might fulfill all things” (Ephesians 4:8-10 Aramaic). He also showed us the greater way on the cross when He said: “Not as I will, but thy will be done” (Luke 22:42 Aramaic).
Once a believer allows God to examine the inner parts of their earth – Kingdom-of-God-Within – in order to be made into His image, they ascend by the blood of Jesus Christ to be “in Christ” in heavenly places: “Having therefore, my brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus” (Hebrews 10:19 Aramaic). This is our “in Christ” heavenly position where we have been raised up together, and made to sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus (Ephesians 2:6). This is where we focus on seeing, hearing and perceiving what’s on the Father’s heart (John 5:19).
The Courts of Heaven are wonderful and necessary. The Courts of Heaven are also inextricably connected to Ascension in Christ. We cannot have a true manifestation of the Courts of Heaven without understanding and manifesting: “I can do nothing of Myself; but as I hear I judge, and my judgment is just; for I do not seek My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me” (John 5:30 Aramaic).
Give em heaven!!!
Written February 7, 2017 – Sapphire Throne Ministries – Robin Main. Copyrighted – If you are going to copy this, please copy it right by giving attributions to this source. Blessings!
• HEAVENLY POSITION VS. EARTHLY CONDITION => https://santatizing.wordpress.com/2016/12/09/heavenly-position-vs-earthly-condition/
• WHAT IS ASCENSION IN CHRIST? => https://sapphirethroneministries.wordpress.com/2017/02/07/what-is-ascension-in-christ/
• PURPOSE OF GROUP ASCENSIONS => https://sapphirethroneministries.wordpress.com/2017/02/07/purpose-of-group-ascensions/
• Mystic Mentoring YouTube Channel => https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgM5SH5cgx9WbdJSEQekdrA
• Mystic Mentoring website => www.mysticmentoring.com