A KINGDOM KEY FOR OVERCOMERS is found hidden in Christ’s crucifixion.
“And as they came out, they found a man of Cyrene, Simon by name: him they compelled to bear the cross” (Matthew 27:32 KJV).
Did you know that overcomers are called to bear the cross – His cross? This truth is literally illustrated by Simon of Cyrene who was forced to bear the weight of Yeshua’s cross. At the time when Yeshua walked the earth, Cyrene was a city in modern-day Libya, now called Tripoli. Its name carries the meaning of sovereign or sovereignty. Simon’s name declares “to hear or having heard.”
Hearing the Sovereign One makes a person think of the seven churches in Revelation 2-3. Under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, John wrote: “to the seven churches … peace from Him who is and who was and who is to come, and from the seven Spirits who are BEFORE HIS THRONE, and from Jesus Christ, the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead, and the RULER OF THE KINGS OF THE EARTH.” (Revelation 1:4-5a NKJV emphasis mine).
Add to this, the recurring phrase to the overcomers of the seven churches of Revelation: “HE WHO HAS AN EAR, LET HIM HEAR WHAT THE SPIRIT SAYS to the churches. To him who overcomes…” (Rev. 2:7, Rev. 2:11, Rev. 2:17, Rev. 2:29; Rev. 3:6, Rev. 3:13, Rev. 3:22 NKJV emphasis mine). Here we have a profound picture that the one – Simon of Cyrene – who was compelled to bear Yeshua’s cross is the one called to hear the Sovereign One.
Now replace your name for Simon of Cyrene. “I decree that I ( *** place your name here ***), as an overcomer, am called to hear the Sovereign One who is the King of Kings, and I am compelled to bear His cross.” It’s not a coincidence that believers are repeatedly told that in order to come after Yeshua, we have to deny ourselves daily, take up our cross, and follow Him ( Mark 8:34).
Your humbling choice to bear His cross enables you to manifest His Kingdom and His righteous state of being more and more every day. Just remember being educated about something is not the same as having the substance of that something. Our goal is for His kingdom come. His will be done on earth, as it is in heaven (Matt 6:10).
Christ’s Baptism of Fire (Matt 3:11) was His crucifixion. We are called to be like Him. Becoming a daily burnt offering, where we voluntarily offer our Kingdom of Self to be burnt up in its entirety (as a pleasing fragrance to the LORD) literally allows the kingdoms of your earth to become the kingdoms of our God (Rev 11:15).
Copyright August 8, 2013 – Sapphire Throne Ministries – Robin Main
• Ascension Manual book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188511
• Understanding the Order of Melchizedek: Complete Series book => https://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Order-Melchizedek-Robin-Main/dp/0998598240/
• MEL GEL Study Guide book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188538/
• MEL GEL Study Guide: Volume 2 book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0998598232/
• Set of Hebrew Living Letter Flash Cards => https://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/flashcards
• Blazing New Wine of Hanukkah: Bridal Restoration of DNA book => https://www.amazon.com/Blazing-New-Wine-Hanukkah-Understanding-ebook/dp/B010MHNZMK/
• SANTA-TIZING: What’s wrong with Christmas and how to clean it up book => https://www.amazon.com/SANTA-TIZING-Whats-wrong-Christmas-clean/dp/1607911159/ w