“He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says.” Just as the inner ear spirals inward, so is the Bridal Journey of Purification. Just as the spoken word seeks the pure water within, so do Bridal Candidates seek the pure washing of the water of His Word in order to get to the very heart of God. Greater than glorious intimacy is a sacred oneness with the King and His Kingdom:
“That in the dispensation of the fullness of the times He might gather together in ONE all things in Christ, both which are in heaven and which are on earth—in Him” (Ephesians 1:10 NKJV).
In our last installment of HITTING THE BULL’S EYE OF RIGHTEOUSNESS (see below), we began to explore the second crucifixion step in the Bride’s Baptism of Fire. As we follow Yeshua’s footsteps in our own baptism of fire, we are moving beyond salvation and sanctification to the place of purification where our perfection is to resound with renown at the perfect pitch of His Bride – “The Lord is our righteousness” (Jeremiah 33:16).
Jeremiah 33:17-18 tells us that YHVH will never lack a royal priest that will burn grain offerings before Him. Let’s first focus on the royal priest who presents the grain offering, then on the grain/meal offering itself. On this side of the cross, the Royal Order of Melchizedek acts as a treasurer of the King’s most valuable resources. The top priority on the King’s list is His Ravishing Bride. Esther 2:15 reveals that His Bride is required to do NOTHING but what the King’s Chamberlain appoints. A king’s chamberlain is an attendant on a sovereign in his bedchamber as well as a chief officer in the household of a king who is a guardian of a collection of treasures. Just so you know, the King’s Chamberlain is synonymous with one who maturely operates according to the heavenly Order of Melchizedek here on earth.
Melchizedek is the predecessor of the Bride. We need to understand that we have to first functionally operate in our God-given governmental seat as a kingdom priest before we become a suitable partner – His Bride.
The Bridal Candidate’s Grain Offering Test is an ancient pathway that’s reveals what the kingdom of priests will need to go through at the second stage of their Bridal Baptism of Fire. Numbers 5:11-31 describes the primordial faithfulness test for the Lamb’s wife:
“My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing” (James 1:2-4 NKJV).
Let’s face it. Until we are truly without spot of wrinkle, we are wayward in many ways. This passage in Numbers 5 shows us how God deals with infidelity. First and foremost, a husband had to be without sin to bring “the meal-offering of jealousies” on behalf of his wife (Numbers 5:15). Note that Yeshua brought the meal-offering for His wayward wife at the cross through the offering up of His Body (1 Corinthians 11:23-24; Ephesians 5:23-25). His Body will walk in the same manner as He did (1 John 2:6) filling up what is lacking in regard to Christ’s afflictions, for the sake of His Body, which is the church (Colossians 1:24).
This primordial faithfulness test for a bride was, and still, is focused on inducing her confession and repentance:
- “If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness” (1 John 1:9 KJV).
- “As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten. Therefore be zealous and repent” (Revelation 3:19 NKJV).
Note: That the wife who endured this extreme ordeal to the end would be vindicated. In the Old Testament, the accused wife had to be innocent of infidelity to survive the ordeal, but on this side of the cross, this process shows us how the One who loves us and who desires for us to be ONE with Him will progressively break a beloved one’s soul in order to crucify our sin nature (flesh) until nothing remains, except that which is purely spiritual.
Picture, if you will, yourself as Yeshua’s Bride. You are standing before the LORD with your hair loose, which speaks of revealing the particular frequency of your manifestation of His glory. If a person has mixture (sin) in their life, their frequency will resonate at a lower level than the perfectly pure frequency of their Bridegroom. Recall that “to burn grain offerings” speaks of one’s life being measured according to the plumb line of God’s Word:
“Since you have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit in sincere love of the brethren, love one another fervently with a pure heart, having been born again, not of corruptible seed but incorruptible, through the word of God which lives and abides forever” (1 Peter 1:22-23 NKJV).
Once the Wayward Wife’s hair was let down, the High Priest would then place the grain offering in her outstretched palms, as he held the water of bitterness in an earthenware vessel. The priest would then have her move from place to place in the doorway of the courtyard where devout women served YHVH. The grain offering quickly became a burden that only the most resolute would bear. Afterwards, the priest would write the oaths contained in Numbers 5:19-22 on a parchment scroll. Ordinarily, in Biblical Times, it was forbidden to erase the sacred name, but here God commanded that His Name be erased in order to bring peace between man and wife.
Can you hear the shadow of the things to come that are here even now? Bridal candidates hold the grain-offering in her hands – the True Bread of Heaven – Yeshua. They hold onto Him for all that they are worth through the most difficult of circumstances. Remember, this is the place where the fiery eyes of Yeshua Ha Machiach searches a person’s souls with the goal of the True Bread of Heaven manifesting fully through the supernatural enablement of the seven-fold Spirits of God (Isaiah 11:1-2). When a Bridal Candidate’s faithfulness is being tested at this level of purification, the eyes of the LORD, which run to and fro throughout the whole earth – your earth and mine – is the substance that comes out of heaven – manna – that humbles and tests us. (Please refer to http://wp.me/p2k1dQ-lZ .) As we press into letting His Word sift us, we are transformed by the renewing of our minds and we prove the Father’s acceptable will through our lives (Romans 12:2).
Another present day expressions of a shadow of things to come is the High Priest of the Order of Melchizedek holds the bitter water in His hands as His Bride moves about His courts. The Temple Courtyard is symbolic of the body. It is here that by “the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service” (Romans 12:1 NKJV).
The waters are called bitter, because purification (like sanctification) is a bittersweet process. One’s soul doesn’t like to die. We fight it, even when we desire it with all our heart. Therefore, these waters of purification are bitter until the tree is thrown in the water (Exodus 15: 25). When the Tree of Life is thrown in the water, the waters that our Great High Priest holds become sweet in order to sanctify and cleanse His Bride with the washing of water by the word (Ephesians 5:25-26). We know that the Tree of Life is synonymous with the Cross in this case, because the erasing of His Sacred Name speaks of: “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life” (John 3:16).
Be encouraged Bridal Hearts! You are ONE who will endure to the end. The wayward wife in the Old Testament was found pure after she went through this arduous, humiliating process. The Messiah’s Bride will do no less. The All-Consuming Fire will lead us by His Spirit and His Word to the place where no carnal flesh will remain; and we will become – ONE – bone of His bone and flesh of His divine flesh.
REFERENCES: Exodus 15:22-26; Numbers 5:11-31; Esther 2:15; Isaiah 11:1-2; Jeremiah 33:16-18; Zechariah 3:9; 4:10; Matthew 3:11; John 3:16; Romans 12:1-2; 1 Corinthians 11:23-24; Ephesians 1:10; 5:23-27; Colossians 1:24; 1 John 1:9; 2:6; 1 Peter 1:22-23; James 1:2-4; Revelation 3:19; 4:5; 5:6.
~ Robin Main
Copyright January 28, 2014 – Sapphire Throne Ministries – Robin Main
Originally posted => https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=622773727795125&set=a.436008649804968.101323.436004819805351&type=1&theater
The following Hitting the Bull’s Eye of Righteousness series is available in book format via Amazon Kindle => https://www.amazon.com/Hitting-Bulls-Righteousness-Understanding-Melchizedek-ebook/dp/B010YM6AE8/, and also as one of the books in the Understanding the Order of Melchizedek: Complete Series book => https://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Order-Melchizedek-Robin-Main/dp/0998598240/:
• MYSTERIES OF THE DEEP RED => https://sapphirethroneministries.wordpress.com/2013/11/27/hitting-the-bulls-eye-of-righteousness-part-1-mysteries-of-the-deep-red/
• BAPTISM OF FIRE => https://sapphirethroneministries.wordpress.com/2013/11/27/hitting-the-bulls-eye-of-righteousness-part-2-baptism-of-fire/
• STEPS FOR THE BRIDE’S BAPTISM OF FIRE => https://sapphirethroneministries.wordpress.com/2013/11/27/hitting-the-bulls-eye-of-righteousness-part-3-steps-for-the-brides-baptism-of-fire/
• HOLY PRIESTHOOD OFFERING SPIRITUAL SACRIFICES => https://sapphirethroneministries.wordpress.com/2013/11/27/hitting-the-bulls-eye-of-righteousness-part-4-holy-priesthood-offering-spiritual-sacrifices/
• NEVER CUT OFF THE BODY FROM THE HEAD => https://sapphirethroneministries.wordpress.com/2013/11/27/hitting-the-bulls-eye-of-righteousness-part-5-never-cut-off-the-body-from-the-head/
• BECOMING A BURNT OFFERING => https://sapphirethroneministries.wordpress.com/2013/11/27/hitting-the-bulls-eye-of-righteousness-part-6-becoming-a-burnt-offering/
• PURIFY THE SOUL => https://sapphirethroneministries.wordpress.com/2017/07/10/hitting-the-bulls-eye-of-righteousness-part-7-purify-the-soul-2/
• FAITHFULNESS TEST => https://sapphirethroneministries.wordpress.com/2014/01/28/hitting-the-bulls-eye-of-righteousness-part-8-faithfulness-test/
• BROKENNESS OF ONE’S SOUL => https://sapphirethroneministries.wordpress.com/2014/08/23/hitting-the-bulls-eye-of-righteousness-part-9-brokenness-of-ones-soul/
• CONTINUAL LIVING SACRIFICE => https://sapphirethroneministries.wordpress.com/2014/08/27/hitting-the-bulls-eye-of-righteousness-part-10-continual-living-sacrifice/
• Ascension Manual book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188511
• Understanding the Order of Melchizedek: Complete Series book => https://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Order-Melchizedek-Robin-Main/dp/0998598240/
• MEL GEL Study Guide book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188538/
• MEL GEL Study Guide: Volume 2 book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0998598232/
• Set of Hebrew Living Letter Flash Cards => http://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/art.html
• All STM Resources (usually cheaper than Amazon), including teaching videos => http://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/resources.html
• Blazing New Wine of Hanukkah: Bridal Restoration of DNA book => https://www.amazon.com/Blazing-New-Wine-Hanukkah-Understanding-ebook/dp/B010MHNZMK/
• SANTA-TIZING: What’s wrong with Christmas and how to clean it up book => https://www.amazon.com/SANTA-TIZING-Whats-wrong-Christmas-clean/dp/1607911159/