“For the earnest expectation of all mankind waits for the manifestation of the sons of God. For man was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who gave him free will in the hope he would choose rightly. Because man himself shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God” (Romans 8:19-21 Aramaic).
The “bondage of corruption” is connected to the broken eternal covenant. According to the Enoch tradition, the eternal covenant was broken as a result of corrupted knowledge. This knowledge (wisdom) transformed humans back into their angelic (cherubic) form as well as wisdom joined all things together. Isaiah also knew that the covenant was broken by the abuse of knowledge. He wrote: “They have transgressed the law, violated the statutes, and broken the everlasting covenant” (Isaiah 24:5).
In Romans 8, Paul says that creation will be set free from bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty, which His children will bring. This is a restored creation that produces abundant fruit in the Kingdom of God. According to Enoch, only when the earth had been cleansed from oppression, unrighteousness and uncleanliness – human failing – would fertility be restored, like in the Garden east of Eden. The kings and priests of the Order of Melchizedek are supposed to be co-laboring with Christ in preparing the way of the Lord as well as in the restoration of all things.
Never forget that the first book of Enoch tells us that it is the wicked that are judged and done away with while the righteous inherit the earth: “The word of the blessing of Enoch, how he blessed the chosen ones and the just, who were to live in the time of trouble, rejecting all the wicked who would be removed” (1 Enoch 1:1). “But for the chosen ones there will be light, favor, and peace, and they will inherit the earth. Wisdom will be given to the chosen ones. They will live and not do wrong whether through godliness or pride, but the wise ones will be humble” (1 Enoch 5:6-9).
“Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth” (Matthew 5:5 KJV).
~ Robin Main
Written October 16, 2016 – Sapphire Throne Ministries – Robin Main. Copyrighted – If you are going to copy this, please copy it right by giving attributions to this source. Blessings!
Originally published => https://www.facebook.com/SapphireThroneMinistries/photos/a.436008649804968.101323.436004819805351/1249873915085100/?type=3&theater
• Ascension Manual book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188511
• Understanding the Order of Melchizedek: Complete Series book => https://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Order-Melchizedek-Robin-Main/dp/0998598240/
• MEL GEL Study Guide book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188538/
• MEL GEL Study Guide: Volume 2 book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0998598232/
• Set of Hebrew Living Letter Flash Cards => https://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/flashcards
• Blazing New Wine of Hanukkah: Bridal Restoration of DNA book => https://www.amazon.com/Blazing-New-Wine-Hanukkah-Understanding-ebook/dp/B010MHNZMK/
• SANTA-TIZING: What’s wrong with Christmas and how to clean it up book => https://www.amazon.com/SANTA-TIZING-Whats-wrong-Christmas-clean/dp/1607911159/