We can have “faith in Yeshua (Jesus)” or “faith through Yeshua” or the “faith of Yeshua.” Operating in the exact same FAITH OF YESHUA is a third level anointing, which is the highest anointing where people produce hundred-fold eternal fruit. It is an anointing of the spirit that comes and stays. It never leaves. It remains for eternity.
Please look at the series of three in Scripture. Hebraically, we understand that they are listed from easiest to hardest. Obviously the highest third level anointing is listed last; and therefore, it is the most difficult to attain.
Philippians 3:9-15 speaks about how the obvious “Faith of Yeshua” is made evident in a person’s life. First, we need to comprehend that the “Faith of Yeshua” is a state where a person is completely “found in Him” here on earth through the righteousness of God which is by faith (Philippians 3:9).
Philippians chapter 3 goes on to tell us how we can apprehend this golden faith state. To be found in Yeshua, we need to truly know Him in the fullest sense of the term. Notice how Philippians 3:10 starts out with “that I may know Him, and the power of His resurrection,” but it doesn’t stop there (like so many hyper-grace teachers do today). Please highlight what comes after knowing Him and the power of His resurrection, because the two concepts cannot be separated: “that I may know Him, and the power of His resurrection, and the fellowship of His suffering being made conformable unto His death. If by any means I might attain unto the resurrection of the dead.”
Luke 9:23 emphasizes the “the fellowship of His suffering being made conformable unto His death” point of Philippians 3:10. “If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me” (Luke 9:23 KJV). Before we can walk in Yeshua’s resurrection power on earth, Scripture tells us that we must die to anything that is not found in Him. The “Faith of Yeshua” comes into a person’s life when we have put off the body of the sins of the flesh through circumcision, i.e. crucifixion (Colossians 2:11). The faith of the operation of God causes His Body to join Yeshua on His cross to die completely to self, so we can literally manifest resurrection life before we physically die. First, we each must be buried with Yeshua in baptism before we are raised with Him through faith: “Buried with Him in baptism, in which you also were raised with Him through faith in the working of God, who raised Him from the dead” (Colossians 2:12 NKJV). There are three baptisms in Christ not just one: water, spirit and fire (Matthew 3:11). Christ’s Baptism of Fire was at the cross.
No one will have to ask you if you are operating in the third level anointing of the FAITH OF YESHUA, because the evidence of this reality will be clearly seen and understood by everyone around you, including all of creation.
~ Robin Main
Written February 2, 2015 – Sapphire Throne Ministries – Robin Main/ Copyrighted – If you are going to copy this, please copy it right by giving attributions to this source.
• Ascension Manual book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188511
• Understanding the Order of Melchizedek: Complete Series book => https://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Order-Melchizedek-Robin-Main/dp/0998598240/
• MEL GEL Study Guide book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578188538/
• MEL GEL Study Guide: Volume 2 book => https://www.amazon.com/dp/0998598232/
• Set of Hebrew Living Letter Flash Cards => https://www.sapphirethroneministries.com/flashcards
• Blazing New Wine of Hanukkah: Bridal Restoration of DNA book => https://www.amazon.com/Blazing-New-Wine-Hanukkah-Understanding-ebook/dp/B010MHNZMK/
• SANTA-TIZING: What’s wrong with Christmas and how to clean it up book => https://www.amazon.com/SANTA-TIZING-Whats-wrong-Christmas-clean/dp/1607911159/ was written to fulfill a vow made to Yeshua’s face to tell the Christian Church that “Christmas will be the Golden Calf of America.” It took 10 years of full-time research, a golden scribe angel and the Spirit’s leading to unearthing His Truth in the sands of time. It covers every argument that you have ever heard about Christmas.
ART: “Soaking in Glory” by Cindy Elsharouni at www.fineartamerica.com